Tom Brady Officially Retires (Thx to whomever provided Twitter link)

HDsportsfan

First NFL retirement to really feel like the sport just won't be the same anymore for me, literally never watch an NFL season he wasn't a part of. For years part of the fun of the season has been expecting/predicting a decline that doesn't come, and worse still he's retiring with something left in the tank so we'll never know for certain just how much longer he could have gone.

I would say that's him done with football for good, no coaching and no announcing, because I don't think he would ever be able to watch the game and not play.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

hard disagree. He still jumped the gun. With his pedigree and platform he shouldve reached out to Brady first. 

Who said he didn't? He probably had multiple solid sources then went to Brady to confirm and Brady didn't answer or went no comment. Schefter was still right.

People in the other thread were saying he should turn in his journalist credentials. When in fact he got one of the biggest NFL scoops of the last 20 years.

Edited by childofpudding

Brady was literally a player/coach. What a vocal leader, he'll be missed. Also I eat extremely healthy and can appreciate TB12's dedication to nutrition.

Think I was watching the Jets-Pats game on TV when Mo Lewis pulverized Drew Bledsoe and Brady had to enter the game but now the mists of time render the memory unreliable. 

So yeah, 2023's Jaguars-Bucs game has lost some of its luster since it won't be a showdown between Brady and Lawrence. I was looking forward to that matchup, potentially on national TV.

Edited by pf9