Denver Broncos for sale

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

half of a half of a half of a percent? Yes. I could swing that. (Something mathwise like that)

My man, I didn’t know you had it like that! 

All this time we’ve known each other, I would have kissed a lot more *** if I knew you had $5M just laying around to spend on a football team!

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You think we could find 100M people with $42 in their pocket?

I propose we all give Webby 1k so he can invest in some up and coming crypto. Then we send the Broncos fans on this forum to protest the sale for about a year straight as a distraction while we wait for Webby to hit the jackpot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I really think it would have been Johnny Bowlen had he not become the sad drugged out NC-17 version of Billy Madison. 

Yeah I could see that. Sucks it went that way. Seems like all they were left with was a headcase daughter who nobody wanted and a daughter who was too young and green to do it and there just wasn't time to develop her fast enough to install her reliably to end the infighting. 

At the end of the day, given the situation, Broncos fans are probably better off with a new owner who can have a real vision of how to push the team into the next era.

11 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Yeah I could see that. Sucks it went that way. Seems like all they were left with was a headcase daughter who nobody wanted and a daughter who was too young and green to do it and there just wasn't time to develop her fast enough to install her reliably to end the infighting. 

At the end of the day, given the situation, Broncos fans are probably better off with a new owner who can have a real vision of how to push the team into the next era.

It’s a dice roll but it’s for the best. I don’t really care who the owner is, I just want someone who’s  cash liquid and lets the football people do what they’re hired to do. The Broncos are really a mom and pop franchise in the lowest tier of cash flow but Pat was willing to spend out of his own pocket to compete financially. Joe Ellis came from the business side of things, and was not going to write those checks. 

Edited by BroncoBruin

One of the complaints from Flores was the lack of black owners.... But a quick google shows there are only a few that have the funds to buy this team. If you open it up to all minorities you really dont add very many Americans. Excluding Jewish people, but we already have 1/3 of the league owned by Jewish people. 

4 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

It’s a dice roll but it’s for the best. I don’t really care who the owner is, I just want someone who’s  cash liquid and lets the football people do what they’re hired to do. The Broncos are really a mom and pop franchise in the lowest tier of cash flow but Pat was willing to spend out of his own pocket to compete financially. Joe Ellis came from the business side of things, and was not going to write those checks. 

It seems like there aren't too many of the original, family owned teams anymore.  The multi-billionaires are taking over.

15 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Peyton is among a group trying to purchase 46% but even if that happens, he won't be the big swinging Richard 

Mannings are worth a billion? I mean they made a few hundred million over their careers plus endorsements but unless that was all invested and compounded, it would take them 20-30 years to pay down a 46% slice, no?

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

My man, I didn’t know you had it like that! 

All this time we’ve known each other, I would have kissed a lot more *** if I knew you had $5M just laying around to spend on a football team!

Haha! I was trying to do half a percent of half of a percent of half of a percent of some number. Something like that. Was hoping it was $700