Denver Broncos for sale

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Let's all join together to buy it. Get like 100 million of us, and we can do it!

I hope you guys have the cash. If it’s just 100 million of me, I’m not sure that 50 million dollars is going to be enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

https://sportsnaut.com/denver-broncos-sale-robert-f-smith-potential-buyer/amp/

Robert F Smith is the first legitimate billionaire coloradan to be mentioned. I'm not familiar with him but he's one of the richest people in the US.

He isnt interested.

https://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/robert-smith-denver-broncos-sale/73-cdbca480-208b-4088-9fad-cf31a932c117

6 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Bowlen’s succession plan was terrible for everyone except Joe Ellis.

Agree. Granted it was unexpectedt that he would get Alzheimers, but the way that trust was set up was just asking for trouble. Most other families just have a designated heir and they spend years grooming them to be next in line. The Rooney's and Mara's always have a next in line, Kraft has Jonathan who does most things now, Stephen Jones has a lionshare of responsibility on the Cowboys. They really needed an heir apparent. 

8 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Agree. Granted it was unexpectedt that he would get Alzheimers, but the way that trust was set up was just asking for trouble. Most other families just have a designated heir and they spend years grooming them to be next in line. The Rooney's and Mara's always have a next in line, Kraft has Jonathan who does most things now, Stephen Jones has a lionshare of responsibility on the Cowboys. They really needed an heir apparent. 

I really think it would have been Johnny Bowlen had he not become the sad drugged out NC-17 version of Billy Madison.