2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

8 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Every off-season.

I think Webby just keeps these guys in hiding,   Than come off-season he releases them to the wild.   Brilliance to keep the site rolling during down season. 

Webbys not that smart.

Webby, if you read this comment, I didnt mean that at all. I was just trying to be funny. 

If you dont read this, I meant every word. (no I didnt, dont ban me again)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

Salary cap hell is when you're in the neg AND you have no wiggle room.

This is exactly right. And @SkippyX did a fantastic job explaining that in another thread. That sometimes contracts give you huge flexibility with how they are structured. 

Mahomes has technically been on a second contract for 2 years, but the dude has been paid less than 5-8 games of stafford (probably a wrong estimate, but point made). 

Free Agency Logic Check

If dude signs for 3 and 24 up to 30 then the extra 6 are for being a good player.

If you are sure he won't be a good player then focus on the 3 for 24. (still bad)

If he makes the full 30 then the Jags probably win this deal.

28 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Yikes

You guys remember that youtube video where they (cleaveland) talk about their fish being a cancer threat or something and then end with "at least were not detroiit"

I think all of us teams that want to add pass catchers are looking at the jags like.. "yikes".

Edited by Matts4313

15 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

“This is how you should do it, get your young QB some weapons. I wish my KANSAS CITY CHIEFS did it with their NEGATIVE 6,000,000 million in cap space” Good for 27th in the League in Available Cap Space 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just going to let you know that baalkes history on evaluating receivers is not exactly sterling

Yeah, thankfully this WR class is pretty outstanding. Think they probably double down as well.