2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

anyone kind of surprised by the lack of market for Tyrann Mathieu. Seems weird how he’s still out there and really haven’t been linked to anyone or at least from what I seen. 

Also would appreciate if Stephon Gilmore would make up his mind. 

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

anyone kind of surprised by the lack of market for Tyrann Mathieu. Seems weird how he’s still out there and really haven’t been linked to anyone or at least from what I seen. 

Was rumored the Steelers were after him a few days ago but nothing sense.

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I'm betting Mathieu wants Jamal Adam's money. And no one else thinks any safety is worth that. KC made little effort to retain him, which to me means they were very far apart from the start.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm betting Mathieu wants Jamal Adam's money. And no one else thinks any safety is worth that. KC made little effort to retain him, which to me means they were very far apart from the start.

Also older. Did he also seem like he lost some juice last year?

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Also older. Did he also seem like he lost some juice last year?

I do think he had a worse year last year than prior. But that was true of the rest of our defense as well, really. I do think at this stage his leadership was a bigger asset to us than his individual performance. Not that he played poorly, but I think there are a few guys above him at this point. He's a little too...confident...to believe that, though.

Was way off on the compensation. Titans got themselves a good one for a steal. 

We better bring OBJ back. I'll obviously miss Bobby Trees, but we're still in great shape if we get him back late in the season. Hopefully we also bring in a Gilmore, Wagner, or Clowney too. 

1 hour ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Man thats it with the Browns sniffing around too?  I know he's injured but I'd have thought more. They must value the cap space more. Solid trade for the Titans.

5 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Was way off on the compensation. Titans got themselves a good one for a steal. 

We better bring OBJ back. I'll obviously miss Bobby Trees, but we're still in great shape if we get him back late in the season. Hopefully we also bring in a Gilmore, Wagner, or Clowney too. 

I saw that McVay felt bad trading him and helped him find the right fit for him. Wasn’t about compensation but doing right by Woods.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 7:38 PM, Thaiphoon said:

Meanwhile Terry Mclaurin's agent is looking at the deal and possible FA next offseason and that is now the floor for negotiations. 

I hate the Jags right now.

Ready for the Trevor Lawrence 30 for 30 

"What could've been if drafted somewhere else"

• Like 1