2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

10 hours ago, SkippyX said:

The league follows rules and there is no run it by a football message board poll on who can sign what type of contract.

Are you the league’s mouthpiece now? Additionally, when has the league ever been consistent in what it’s done? If enough people complain about it, then maybe something could get done. I highly doubt it. But that’s the joy of a message board. You speculate and hope for the best.

Edited by Xenos

25 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Are you the league’s mouthpiece now? Additionally, when has the league ever been consistent in what it’s done? If enough people complain about it, then maybe something could get done. I highly doubt it. But that’s the joy of a message board. You speculate and hope for the best.

I was referencing the weak sauce impotent rage Realizing the worry over contract structure is useless and stupid does not make me a mouthpiece of the league.

The enough people line there is funny stuff. Now complain about ticket prices while you are at it.

That’s the other joy of message boards. You can disagree with delusional posts about the NFL and NFLPA risking a strike or a lockout or giving up movement on important issues to fight over how much random guy getting random punishment loses per week.

10 hours ago, adamq said:

I know quite a few people who actually did stop watching/cheering for NFL teams after the Kaepernick kneeling controversy.. if you really want to make a stand, find something else to spend your time and money on

Me too, they still wont watch it to this day. Its so weird, but hey thats their choice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Me too, they still wont watch it to this day. Its so weird, but hey thats their choice.

I will say I know many more who claimed they would boycott only to be sucked in by week 3.. (my parents) that whole Nike boycott never stuck, either. 😅