2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

28 minutes ago, adamq said:

But back to football.. what's up with Honey Badger and Gilmore? Has there been any indications lately as to where they will end up?

I would guess that they are day 11 free agents who think they should be paid like day 1 free agents. Teams want them but don’t want to overpay them (Clowney too)

• Like 2

Just now, Flounch said:

I mean they got Queen and Harrisson in the middle, why bring Wagner ? 

Harrison isn't good.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

What's the verdict on Queen? I feel like I hear very mixed reviews from Baltimore fans.

Queen made huge strides the 2nd half of last year. He's still a little inconsistent but is trending upwards very much so. But he plays his best when he has a veteran next to him (LJ Fort, etc.)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DawgX said:

What's the verdict on Queen? I feel like I hear very mixed reviews from Baltimore fans.

1st half of last year he looked like he shouldn’t be on the field.

2nd half he looked like one of the best players on it.

He’s weird

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

1st half of last year he looked like he shouldn’t be on the field.

2nd half he looked like one of the best players on it.

He’s weird

Did they need him to do more because of injuries or did he just look better doing the same thing?

9 hours ago, adamq said:

But back to football.. what's up with Honey Badger and Gilmore? Has there been any indications lately as to where they will end up?

I guarantee Mathieu is just asking for dramatically more money than anyone wants to give him. He was far enough apart with KC from the start that they didn't even negotiate. I guarantee he wants Jamal Adams money, but Jamal Adams should've never gotten Jamal Adams money in the first place.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I guarantee Mathieu is just asking for dramatically more money than anyone wants to give him. He was far enough apart with KC from the start that they didn't even negotiate. I guarantee he wants Jamal Adams money, but Jamal Adams should've never gotten Jamal Adams money in the first place.

I feel like Mathieu is 43 years old how much money does he want?