2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd consider those guys edges though since they primarily rush the passer. 

Even off those Pats/Bucs teams you’re still looking at quality play from Devin White, Lavonte David, Dont’a Hightower, KVN. The Eagles before them, getting excellent play off of Bradham/Kendricks. 

4 hours ago, Flounch said:

I could name Wagner, Warner, Leonard, Jaylon Smith

There’s always exceptions. Think about all the standouts at RB also. Doesn’t mean it’s still a premium position.

• Like 2

Sports Illustrated is running with the "Deebo" is available for the right price story now so where there's smoke, there may be fire. 

If I'm the Jets I'd call and offer #10, #38, and a third round pick for him ASAP. They have the links to him as their coaching staff was with Deebo in SF. 

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Sports Illustrated is running with the "Deebo" is available for the right price story now so where there's smoke, there may be fire. 

If I'm the Jets I'd call and offer #10, #38, and a third round pick for him ASAP. They have the links to him as their coaching staff was with Deebo in SF. 

As a Jets fan I would hate that trade. Top ten pick plus a high 2nd+3rd rounder and then the cherry on the cake is a $25m a year deal. Nah far too rich for me. 

We’ve already discussed this to death so I won’t rehash all the previous comments but for a player like Deebo with a not so stellar injury history plus his style of play is not the guy i would trade the farm for. 

Obvisouly I would love him to be a Jet but for that price you quoted I cant see how it could stacks up against the previous trades for top 5 wide receivers in Adams and Hill. 

• Like 3

Just now, KimuraGod said:

As a Jets fan I would hate that trade. Top ten pick plus a high 2nd+3rd rounder and then the cherry on the cake is a $25m a year deal. Nah far too rich for me. 

We’ve already discussed this to death so I won’t rehash all the previous comments but for a player like Deebo with a not so stellar injury history plus his style of play is not the guy i would trade the farm for. 

Obvisouly I would love him to be a Jet but for that price you quoted I cant see how it could stacks up against the previous trades for top 5 wide receivers in Adams and Hill. 

I'd give up a 1/2 easily for Deebo even if they're 10/35 or whatever. The likelihood you find anyone even close to Deebo with either of those picks or that the players you take with those two picks combined have even remotely the impact Deebo could is slim to none. 

We've seen it time and time again, good young quarterbacks take off when they're paired with star WRs. 

If you give up a 1/2 this year then you basically traded Jamal Adams for arguably the most dynamic, explosive, and versatile player in the league. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'd give up a 1/2 easily for Deebo even if they're 10/35 or whatever. The likelihood you find anyone even close to Deebo with either of those picks or that the players you take with those two picks combined have even remotely the impact Deebo could is slim to none. 

We've seen it time and time again, good young quarterbacks take off when they're paired with star WRs. 

If you give up a 1/2 this year then you basically traded Jamal Adams for arguably the most dynamic, explosive, and versatile player in the league. 

Like I have said before you can’t look at trades that way. Why should a deal between us and Seattle for a safety have any significance on a deal between us and SF for a receiver? 

Just because we have an abundance of picks doesn’t mean we should get our pants pulled down on a deal for Deebo.  

2 hours ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

according to our athletic beat writer the rams are talking with gilmore.

so gilmore and mathieu to the rams?

I don’t think the Rams will get both. I’m assuming just one. If the Rams can manage to get both it would be the greatest offseason by a team coming off a Superbowl title and would put the Rams definitely as the favs to repeat. 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Seeing what Adams and Hopkins went for, that would be waaaayyy too much. Deebo is not in that class of WR imo.

19 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Even off those Pats/Bucs teams you’re still looking at quality play from Devin White, Lavonte David, Dont’a Hightower, KVN. The Eagles before them, getting excellent play off of Bradham/Kendricks. 

Jordan Hicks, too, on the Eagles. They were loaded at LB.

• Like 1