2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know why it amuses me so much, but it totally does

the idea of athletes doing it to troll fanbases/media or they are really in their feelings is equally funny to me . although it was not funny when AB was doing this stuff with the steelers 😐

35 minutes ago, August4th said:

imagine if social media was around throughout NFL history. teams like the 90s cowboys or 70s raiders would of been a goldmine with this kind of stuff 😆

Lawrence Taylor would have been suspended 4 or 5 times with that level of scrutiny.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's disappointing

Well, at least part of the disappointment for me had to do with the fact that one of the writers for BleedinGreen had legitimately just put up a tweet saying that Watson wasn't enough of an upgrade over Hurts to merit multiple picks.

• Like 1

We can talk about compensation and the deal to get him vs the deal to lose him but lets be 100% clear. That Cowboys offense was a mess before the Cooper trade and its been very good since.

They started 3-4 in 2018 and after trading for him they went 7-2 and won a playoff game.

They were ranked 6th and 1st on offense in 2019 and 1st and 1st in 2021.

Yes 2020 was a mess but they still ranked 17 and 14 overall and scored 32.6 points per game in Dak's 5 games.

They gave him a bad contract and sacrificed to get out of it but he was pretty good player for them in 3 1/2 years. I won't miss him. (as an Eagles fan)

Edited by SkippyX

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

We can talk about compensation and the deal to get him vs the deal to lose him but lets be 100% clear. That Cowboys offense was a mess before the Cooper trade and its been very good since.

They started 3-4 in 2018 and after trading for him they went 7-2 and won a playoff game.

They were ranked 6th and 1st on offense in 2019 and 1st and 1st in 2021.

Yes 2020 was a mess but they still ranked 17 and 14 overall and scored 32.6 points per game in Dak's 5 games.

They gave him a bad contract and sacrificed to get out of it but he was pretty good player for them in 3 1/2 years. I won't miss him. (as an Eagles fan)

We had the #32 rated OL and the #32 WR group (by separation) in 2018 before we fired the OL staff and got cooper. 

Acting like it was just coop is silly.