2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We had the #32 rated OL and the #32 WR group (by separation) in 2018 before we fired the OL staff and got cooper. 

Acting like it was just coop is silly. 

Dak's rating went from 85.5 before to 102.3 after.

O-line coach! 💩

Dak was sacked 23 times in 7 games before the greatest O-line coach move in NFL history (and some scrub WR in a trade) 3.3 per game

Dak was sacked 33 times in 9 games after the O-line coach GoaT move. 3.7 per game.

Zeke averaged 4.69 per carry in the 7 before this amazing O-line coach shuffle.

He averaged 4.74 per carry after.

7 minutes ago, Emerica said:

I don’t see him getting traded with his salary. Upon release, I think the Colts, Patriots, Packers make sense. Lions/Jaguars if he’s content with not winning lol

edit~ Chiefs would be a good fit too, if he prioritizes winning over money.

Edited by DaPatsKid98

Wentz trade setting the Colts back several years at this rate. Yikes. 

Reich is a good coach but man, what a blunder.

that roster is built to contend but the QB dance and Wentz might have ruined their whole window 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

39 minutes ago, Forge said:
43 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I don't really understand what Browns are doing ? i don't think Cooper is a big upgrade over Landry...

He is. At least when healthy

He’s a big upgrade and the Browns can cut Cooper at any point without any cap ramifications like bonuses, dead cap, etc and they’d only be out a fifth rounder.

1 hour ago, Flounch said:

I don't really understand what Browns are doing ? i don't think Cooper is a big upgrade over Landry...

Cooper is a WR1, Landry is an overpaid Slot wideout. He's not the same player he was a few years ago in Miami, and he is a slot guy.  Probably gets cut unless a pay cut