2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not a shock

I was told by some GB fans that he wouldn't reset the CB market if he got extended.

With the cap going up, I think a natural increase that matches the percentage the cap has risen makes sense.  probably in the $21-22M per year average

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was told by some GB fans that he wouldn't reset the CB market if he got extended.

With the cap going up, I think a natural increase that matches the percentage the cap has risen makes sense.  probably in the $21-22M per year average

100%. If you're top 5ish in your position, you reset the market when your turn comes up with the increasing cap. That's pretty natural. Nick Bosa will set the EDGE market as well and probably get about 30m

I know J.C. Jackson is a pipe dream because it's probably going to become the Chargers who land him after landing Khalil Mack to pair alongside Bosa; as the team who truly builds a contender around Justin Herbert. Chargers are an elite top 3 CB away from featuring an elite D. 

As a Jets fan I'm just hoping for Allen Robinson right about now.

Davante Adams?!? Come on over to the NEW YORK JETS BABY!

Joe Douglas; prove much of my fan base wrong who's telling me you aren't going to go guns blazing in order to build star power outside of the draft around Zach Wilson. 

Giving Zach Wilson DAVANTE ADAMS would be better than Buffalo giving Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs. 

As a fan watching I want to see the Raiders trade for Davante, but I feel like the more responsible thing is to draft a WR with the pick given up given the state of our division and windows and whatnot. I'd love to see Carr to Adams again though. Had he not been tagged I'd be all about going nearly all in on Adams as a FA though (with Crosby extension, Carr extension and some OL supplements). If asking price is less than pick 22 I think a trade would still be amazing.

Edited by Trojan

2 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Davante Adams?!? Come on over to the NEW YORK JETS BABY!

Joe Douglas; prove much of my fan base wrong who's telling me you aren't going to go guns blazing in order to build star power outside of the draft around Zach Wilson. 

Giving Zach Wilson DAVANTE ADAMS would be better than Buffalo giving Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs. 

NYJ willing to pony up some draft picks for him on a franchise tag??