Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, but I really think y'all would have had your guy if you gave him his entire rookie year to work on his mechanics. But man, it would be great if he can resurrect his career under Marrone. The Jaguars' fans deserve it.

Marrone/Hackett have done wonders for him.

Early this season I do think we restricted him a little too much so we wouldn't turn it over. it worked yes, but it just didn't look like Blake to me.

Now, we have pretty much the perfect amount of letting him do his thing while not having him forcing things/turning it over. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

Marrone/Hackett have done wonders for him.

Early this season I do think we restricted him a little too much so we wouldn't turn it over. it worked yes, but it just didn't look like Blake to me.

Now, we have pretty much the perfect amount of letting him do his thing while not having him forcing things/turning it over. 

Yea, he seems to be improving as the year goes. If he can be a solid QB for y'all, you could make a deep playoff run with your defense (especially if Fournette stops misbehaving).

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Other than Phire you guys really haven’t helped your case in this topic to be honest.

Phire is one of the more optimistic people in our forum lol.

Im not trying to argue over something so arbitrary, but what a majority of us post in Gen is mostly purposefully trolling. 

If you actually read our forum, youd see that almost all of us are mostly objective. Some even pessimistic to a high degree. 

I mean are we not allowed to be excited that, after literally a decade of mediocrity, we finally are really good? 

Mike Evans; you're a POS

James Winston; you're an embarrassing POS

AJ Green; you're a massive POS

Cam Newton; you find new ways of proving how much of a POS you are every week 

and because it came up earlier, yes, OBJ is a tumbling POS too

Since the merger, almost every 1-2 pick combo has included a bust. There are three that don't: Winston/Mariota (thus far), Goff/Wentz (thus far), and Plunkett/Archie. Pretty amazing for the Eagles and Rams that it looks like they'll buck the trend.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Mike Evans; you're a POS

James Winston; you're an embarrassing POS

AJ Green; you're a massive POS

Cam Newton; you find new ways of proving how much of a POS you are every week 

and because it came up earlier, yes, OBJ is a tumbling POS too

I saw all the rest, what did Cam do this week?

Just now, El ramster said:

Lol. You'll eat a chair behind your head if you get loud in LA talking like that. This isn't Carson! This is Inglewood baby. 

Inglewood doesn't have anything on Philly or their fans. This ain't the the bay area, LOL

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Since the merger, almost every 1-2 pick combo has included a bust. There are three that don't: Winston/Mariota (thus far), Goff/Wentz (thus far), and Plunkett/Archie. Pretty amazing for the Eagles and Rams that it looks like they'll buck the trend.

Out of how many? That is pretty crazy either way, just a testament to how hard it is to recruit QBs/mold them properly.

Archived