STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

DrDoomIQ - 9 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss

RandyMossIsBoss - 6 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, RuskieTitan

squire12 - 1 - DrDoomIQ

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: @Glen, @Jlash, @AFlaccoSeagulls, @JoshstraDaymus, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

Around 1 hour, 3 minutes left in the day!

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Depends. If they are a disinterested/inactive player and its a runaway vote, they usually just face into the L, even as town

Very active player will usually end up claiming to save themself as town

Very upset player will usually let the thing burn to the ground

Scum will usually try to fake a claim unless they are so buried that they have no shot

This is where i'm torn on RMIB.

I waited to vote today specifically to the love triangle of who visited slappy to play out. KSJ has somewhat confirmed what he does, whether hes got abilities beyond that not withstanding. Squire still claims he wasn't there, which based on reading is possible given some roles out there being able to bring someone with them to a target. 

But RMIB gets in this spot and nonchalantly says he's not going to bother engaging in any of this and will let it play out tonight.

Not sure why I expected more clarity so early on but the reluctance to even mount a defense is confusing to me. I've never played with RMIB before so I don't know how he works.

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

More seasoned mafia players I've got a question:

How often do you see town players basically forced with a "claim or lynch" scenario and they'd rather just give up and get lynched than defend themselves?

Normally its only in a hissy fit after a big argument and you are pssd. 

7 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my opinion is to vote out known none town in doom if hes right at best he isnt town, and focus on the three tomorrow if only because it looks like its between moss and squire for who grievous is at this point if ksj tracked slappy correctly imo.

Ive been thinking about this as I get ready for bed, because he tagged me and asked me to vote him. 

Could he be a bomb role? 

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

More seasoned mafia players I've got a question:

How often do you see town players basically forced with a "claim or lynch" scenario and they'd rather just give up and get lynched than defend themselves?

Extremely rarely

10 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my opinion is to vote out known none town in doom if hes right at best he isnt town, and focus on the three tomorrow if only because it looks like its between moss and squire for who grievous is at this point if ksj tracked slappy correctly imo.

RMIB can kill.

DOOM it seems cannot 

Today's Republic Information Broadcast: "Dooku and Darth Maul and dust in the wind."

VC

DrDoomIQ - 9 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss

RandyMossIsBoss - 6 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, RuskieTitan

squire12 - 1 - DrDoomIQ

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Around 55 minutes left in the day!

Today's Republic Information Broadcast: "Dooku and Darth Maul and dust in the wind."

VC

RandyMossIsBoss - 7 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, RuskieTitan, DrDoomIQ

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Around 55 minutes left in the day!