STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was a switch hitting catcher...believe me, I've heard all of the jokes.

No joke.. found a "stat report" from my little league years.

One season I batted like .250 with an OPS of over .600 and over 30 stolen bases

My scrawny self just walked every at bat and then stole 2nd and 3rd. I'm pretty sure every one of my hits were bunt singles too

• Like 2

Today's Republic Information Broadcast: "Dooku and Darth Maul and dust in the wind."

VC

RandyMossIsBoss - 10 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, DrDoomIQ, MWil23, AFlaccoSeagulls, [Droid A], Jlash

DrDoomIQ - 8 - Pickle Rick, Raves, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss, Glen, Slappy Mc

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

no lynch - 2 - [Droid B], Tk3

Slappy Mc - 1 - RuskieTitan

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: @JoshstraDaymus

Cannot vote: bcb1213

Around 10 minutes left in the day!

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Cal Raleigh is that you?

My knees would kill for 25...this weather change is awful on them every year. A few surgeries will do that, but nothing a little rest and stretching won't help take that pain level down from a 6 to a 4 or what not...

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

My scrawny self just walked every at bat and then stole 2nd and 3rd. I'm pretty sure every one of my hits were bunt singles too

Ha! I was at my grandparents house recently and they had my peewee football card from my first year ever. I was 12, and I was 93 lbs. But my age bracket forced me to play with 115's despite there being a 95 lb league. I was far too small, but I had hands. I played TE, KR and DT. Insane position groups to start. But my stats were 7 catches with 4 of them being TD's.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

WILLIE MAYS HAYES DUDE I LOVE YOU PLEASE AUTOGRAPH MY BASEBALL!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ha! I was at my grandparents house recently and they had my peewee football card from my first year ever. I was 12, and I was 93 lbs. But my age bracket forced me to play with 115's despite there being a 95 lb league. I was far too small, but I had hands. I played TE, KR and DT. Insane position groups to start. But my stats were 7 catches with 4 of them being TD's.

12 Years old, 96 pounds, played with the 120 pound ball carry class. I was a strong safety...I had a bunch of those skull and crossbone helmet stickers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

12 Years old, 96 pounds, played with the 120 pound ball carry class. I was a strong safety...I had a bunch of those skull and crossbone helmet stickers.

Way tougher than me. I  had glasses so I had to wear a visor and for some reason that made me a target.

• Like 1