STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you  might have to pull some posts to convince me of that.   That is not how I recall and felt the tone of things went.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This claim is just so unbelievably absurd I don't know what to believe here

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

What’s so absurd??

I do find this fishy as a full claim, but I believe you in general 

Okay guys the joke is over, who broke Whicker and his hatred of claimed Indy friendly others?

I’m trying to be level headed and reasonable like you guys always tell me to do 

I want to talk about this more because I don’t think Squire is being 100% truthful or something is definitely up here 

No argument from me here. And yeah part of me believes you but you’re still not green or red

Let’s just say I have some stock in the deadly trio and want to keep them under the spotlight. Squire especially. But all three can burn 

I’d pick Squire at the moment. 

RMIB I felt was town yesterday because his posts didn’t seem as structured and proofread as I would have expected from scum RMIB based on what I know in the past. It’s not really super strong though. 

KSJ and I always enjoy killing each other iirc 

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

Okay perhaps my meta read of RMIB is backwards.

As town, he tends to have posts that are tangentially related to the game, whereas as scum he's much more in tune to the actual events. 

RMIB

I mean… no? But I feel like he’s not Grevious given the current info 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

RMIB 

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

We’re actually voting out RMIB, but we’re seeing what DOOM does 

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Who is most likely scum between squire and RMIB? Thoughts?

Both are scum IMO 

Squire is claiming he didn’t even visit Slappy at all. Although I doubt this to some extent, RMIB is admitting he visited Slappy. RMIB is basically confirmed Grievous from your point of view imo

I’d say RMIB easily 

Keep telling people that he’s basically confirmed Grievous 

Ksj is saying that it doesn’t make sense for him to have a move that tracks and person and kills them. The role posted had two separate moves: a track and a kill. Two different things. Ksj is right. Ksj is town 

🔥 🔥 🔥 RandyMossisBoss 🔥 🔥 🔥 

BURN HIM TO THE GROUND

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Orca had an ability where if he visited a non- town player, he died. He visited DOOM and died. DOOM has claimed survivor third party. 

Wolf claims RMIB, KSJ, and Squire all visited Slappy, who denied an attack from General Greivous. Squire said he didn’t visit Slappy and was framed. KSJ claimed Track and correctly named Slappy target. RMIB therefore needs to be burned after refusing to claim 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Change to RMIB and then hit the hay 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

RMIB can kill.

DOOM it seems cannot 

I mean, did you even read my posts? Actual question here.

I challenge you to find even one post of mine that supports your stance 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It's lunacy to not want to vote DrDoom here

I'm all ears for the rationale, but I can't come up with one

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

66b9p6.jpg

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, I'll bite. Tell me how "Town Me" would think then, because I don't understand why we'd go down another road barring some semblance of a result on any of those other 3 who visited Slappy.

KSJ made some vague half hearted promise of proving his innocence

RMIB isn't here

Squire claimed to have not visited at all and been framed

DrDoom claimed NonTown and for all we know if actively scum lying and barring his autopsy, we can't even confirm his win con and how that would impact us.

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

actually, I am going to let you stew on this a bit and see if you can get into a town frame of mind and see what you come up with.  

Since the last couple hours has me thinking you are rolling strong in the scum world this game.  

If I were to show/tell you, it would be much less informative!!

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Its anecdotal, but squire feels like a problem this game to me as well

that said, Dr Doom is an immediate solution while we figure out more tonight

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

I felt like I had a good sense of RMIB meta. If I’m wrong that sucks but oh well

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

General Grievous visited @Slappy Mc. 

@wolfeyestrk claimed watcher and said that @RandyMossIsBoss @kingseanjohn @squire12 all visited him, but Squire denies visiting Slappy.

Also, @The Orca confirmed gambled (see autopsy) on @DrDoomIQ who then claimed Yellow Indy, which I thought you'd find infuriating and funny. I forget his name, but the alien with 4 arms who works at the diner and is friends with Obi Wan. 

Awesome so nothing new has been reported 

Not sure how Squire’s move works. Seems more likely either bogus or falsified reports of some kind 

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ah, so stalling to poke holes in his story and generally pass the buck while kicking the can down the road. Carry on good sir.

I’m excited to get to work with Slappy Mc again as fellow town. And Pickle and WolfEye too of course 

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

My gut read is that your tone is off. You're being more combative and obstinate and less helpful than typical

Maybe I'm reading wrong, but its on my radar

Like I said, bigger fish to fry right now though

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

I am mostly disappointed/frustrated how the thought has strongly shifted away from the RMIB/KSJ/squire trio.  

I want to talk about this more because I don’t think Squire is being 100% truthful or something is definitely up here 

Let’s just say I have some stock in the deadly trio and want to keep them under the spotlight. Squire especially. But all three can burn 

I’d pick Squire at the moment. 

RMIB I felt was town yesterday because his posts didn’t seem as structured and proofread as I would have expected from scum RMIB based on what I know in the past. It’s not really super strong though. 

KSJ and I always enjoy killing each other iirc 

Let me look back at Violent Mafia, Lumberjack Mafia, Always Sunny Mafia, etc. I think RMIB was scum in those three 

Okay perhaps my meta read of RMIB is backwards.

As town, he tends to have posts that are tangentially related to the game, whereas as scum he's much more in tune to the actual events. 

RMIB

You think squire is telling the truth?

I mean… no? But I feel like he’s not Grevious given the current info 

I just realized I’m lost as hell lol. This is what you get when you take a night off, don’t read, and don’t get a feel for what people are doing in real time. I blame my friends. They made me suck at mafia 

DOOM

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Just because Dr Doom stole BCBs vote, doesn't mean we shouldn't eliminate him immediately

I'm confident Orca didn't die via Sith factional hit. Assuming Slappy is telling the truth, then he didn't die via Separatist factional hit either.

So the choices are:

1. Some town-aligned player hit him (unlikely considering everyone presumably parried)
  2. Gamble role was successful in finding a non-town

To me it seems obvious which thing is much more likely to have occurred

I don't give a single damn if Doom is telling the truth about his role or not. I only care about his wincon and whether he's a threat. He's not town. We should vote him.

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

Agreed. 

No matter who the lynch is today, this still needs to get fleshed out. KSJ and RMIB really need to get talking. KSJ says he's waiting for RMIB but it doesn't seem like he's interested in checking in.

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am caught up on pretty much everything. That was a lot to read. 

I did visit Slappy, but I'm not Grevious. I'm not going to claim, and I don't know why KSJ is so insistent on it. Claiming and not being CC'd means nothing in this game where we don't know the characters and the theme has 50 possible characters. If me, squire and KSJ all claim, and none of us get CC'd, mafia knows the 2  town roles while town is at square 1 and taking a 1/3 shot?

Doom is obviously not town, and I'd say 50/50 chance he's actually the scoundrel. In a game with already 4 factions I'd lean towards him lying.

I'm all for a KSJ train too, I find his "I'll talk when RMIB does" angle very odd. Is he just buying himself time and wants to hear me and squire's story before he straightens out his own? ("if RMIB denies visiting then I will too, suddenly the situation flips on wolfeye"). Doom still makes the most sense, after N1 we are in good shape and things will clear up between the 3 slappy visitors after N2.

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

RMIB 

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

the correct answer is still doom though

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

Based on what? You'll get a kill this time, General?

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Nice catch. I didn’t make it that far before I decided I’d seen enough 

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can’t be Grievious because I’m a tracker. And no role has ever been a track and kill. What would be the point in that?

@Slappy Mc visited @AFlaccoSeagulls last night. 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

KSJ's town

We’re actually voting out RMIB, but we’re seeing what DOOM does 

Squire is claiming he didn’t even visit Slappy at all. Although I doubt this to some extent, RMIB is admitting he visited Slappy. RMIB is basically confirmed Grievous from your point of view imo

I’d say RMIB easily 

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

The thought was never on that trio

The thought was always on Doom

That was the first finding AND the most secure finding

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

I get that.   I just don't agree with that line of thinking.  

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

DrDoomIQ - 9 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, MWil23, Slappy Mc, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss

RandyMossIsBoss - 4 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

squire12 - 1 - DrDoomIQ

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: @Glen, @Jlash, @AFlaccoSeagulls, @JoshstraDaymus, @Daboyle, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

Around 1 hours, 45 minutes left in the day!

2 hours ago, Daboyle said:

Moss

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

RandyMossIsBoss 

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

And a little nervy at the same time. We seem to be steering away from a definite non town lynch to a potential big scum lynch.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

This is where i'm torn on RMIB.

I waited to vote today specifically to the love triangle of who visited slappy to play out. KSJ has somewhat confirmed what he does, whether hes got abilities beyond that not withstanding. Squire still claims he wasn't there, which based on reading is possible given some roles out there being able to bring someone with them to a target. 

But RMIB gets in this spot and nonchalantly says he's not going to bother engaging in any of this and will let it play out tonight.

Not sure why I expected more clarity so early on but the reluctance to even mount a defense is confusing to me. I've never played with RMIB before so I don't know how he works.

@Whicker  You do look a lot better in that 2nd half of the day.  

TK3 on the other hand....yikes

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker  You do look a lot better in that 2nd half of the day.  

TK3 on the other hand....yikes

How about you find one post that supports your WOAT argument??

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean, did you even read my posts? Actual question here.

I challenge you to find even one post of mine that supports your stance 

easy there @WhickerI said I would re-read and I did.  

you didn't look good from mpov on things early.  you did look much better as things progressed.