Rodgers Watch?

KingTitan

Bring me the A-Hole

I said it after the Texans loss

I wasn’t taking the banana in the tail pipe when that shmuck in Nashville reported Rodgers was moving to Nashville 

F it go for it 

Do what ever it takes 

Maximize the window 

Yes Rodgers is a diva

Yes he hasn’t won squat 

The last 2 SB champs are guys who switched teams and found out the grass is greener

Time for the Titans to put their balls on the table and make the big boy move 

It ain’t happen. It’s returning to GB or retiring for him imo.

With that said, is it weird I’m pretty much indifferent on adding him? Potentially the best QB in the game and a significant upgrade at QB and I’m just like “ehhh….I guess that’ll be cool”.

I have always thought it was a huge shot in the dark, but the NFL is a weird place. I think this really comes down to if Rodgers is adamant about coming to strictly Tennessee.

Not one to get my hopes up over this stuff anymore. Everyone can say everything they want, but it sounds like Rodgers will have the last word on this one. Media can say whatever they want to get clicks.

If I was Rodgers. Looking at that list. It would be Packers, Titans or retire.

What I will say, at least if these reports are true, the positive side is they at least know we may ultimately need to upgrade the qb position.

Depending on the price, if you wouldn’t want Rodgers over Tannehill, you’re kidding yourselves. You can bring up his postseason issues as of late but there’s no way you’re taking Tannehill over Rodgers in any scenario. Rodgers is 11-9 in the playoffs with 4 of those losses coming in OT(3 being where the offense didn’t touch the ball). Plus he has one of those things that Tannehill doesn’t…. I’m taking a 4 time MVP over Tannehill pretty easily.  Regardless, I just don’t think we’re in it. Florio is full of **** with pretty much most of what he posts. However, I also don’t think the local media has much of any insight either and that includes Buck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Depending on the price, if you wouldn’t want Rodgers over Tannehill, you’re kidding yourselves. You can bring up his postseason issues as of late but there’s no way you’re taking Tannehill over Rodgers in any scenario. Rodgers is 11-9 in the playoffs with 4 of those losses coming in OT(3 being where the offense didn’t touch the ball). Plus he has one of those things that Tannehill doesn’t…. I’m taking a 4 time MVP over Tannehill pretty easily.  Regardless, I just don’t think we’re in it. Florio is full of **** with pretty much most of what he posts. However, I also don’t think the local media has much of any insight either and that includes Buck. 

Yea this report can't be true, at least about us. You gotta feel for this to happen, Tannehill would have to go to a team like the Commanders and it ends up being a 3 team trade. I just don't see Green Bay taking Tannehill.

Do I think we will end up getting Rodgers? No probably not 

Would I try and make a deal for Rodgers? Yes absolutely 

I know Buck Reising an others are pointing out what was said at the combine which is fine but if we know anything at all about JRob and Vrabel they are really good at keeping things they want kept secret a secret 

Rodgers did buy a house in Nashville 

Out of Denver Pittsburgh and the Titans, the Titans do offer the best chance for GB to get a reliable QB back in a deal 

We will see what happens but my guess is he goes back to GB

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. We not getting Rodgers. The money just doesn't add up or make sense. 

If they were to make a trade they would probably have to wait till June right?

Or is there a way both guys could restructure or extend their current deals to move money around?

Im there is a way to get it done 

• Like 1