Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

Not to blow my own horn, but my wife is hotter than this Blu of the Earth chick.  Aaron........do better man.

Aaron rodgers relationship life is like watching that guy who absolutely slayed it in college and was unstoppable at taking down 9s and above..........  Then ten years later you go to his wedding, and he locks it in with a 6.  All you can think of is "ummmm......crongratulations???"  You bite your tongue like crazy trying to understand the logic.  Aaron hasnt dated an 8 or above since Olivia Munn it feels like.  Mayyyybe Danica.  

Edited by HeresAGuy
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Shees, the stupid BS posted here about Rodgers is beyond pitiful. The palpable hypocrisy is farcical.

I know right. It's so stupid to discuss this kind of stuff. Like how good looking she is and everything.

Because we all know Rodgers is gay.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, R T said:

What am I missing here, all 4 of those QB's are in the HOF. 

I just believed it when he said it. I was like, damn, it’s gonna be hard to get in. 

That said, Stafford has a chance now on a good team to get another title and make some pro bowls. He could even compete for the MVP if he has a great season or two. 

Stafford has the bulk stats. He just needs to add to his resume a little and he’ll have a shot. 

Rodgers would have been in years ago even without the bulk stats because of the MVPs and the SB. Stafford is gonna have to grind to get in. 

8 hours ago, Norm said:

Because we all know Rodgers is gay.

My wife is convinced of this. Says Woodley is gay too and that's why they were pretending to be engaged. 

Also gotta say that the "dad joker" in me wants to believe that when she told him her name was Blu of Earth, he said "well I'm Green...and Gold"

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Not to blow my own horn, but my wife is hotter than this Blu of the Earth chick.  Aaron........do better man.

Aaron rodgers relationship life is like watching that guy who absolutely slayed it in college and was unstoppable at taking down 9s and above..........  Then ten years later you go to his wedding, and he locks it in with a 6.  All you can think of is "ummmm......crongratulations???"  You bite your tongue like crazy trying to understand the logic.  Aaron hasnt dated an 8 or above since Olivia Munn it feels like.  Mayyyybe Danica.  

How a woman looks shouldn't make a difference buy this Blu chick is a real odd one for sure...and this opinion is coming from another gal.  😜