WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Cmon guys. I’m a Lions fan. I’ve lost enough. 

You love Matt Stafford. My name is literally Matts. Your team last won their only important game ever against my team. Barry and Emmitt debates were a real thing. Your team plays in a ford, I went through a "built ford tough" truck phase. 

You are basically my twinkie.

You cant left kitkat leave me in the rain

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You and Dabs made me lose. I'm not with that non-sense. I wanted to be the champ.

I dont think this is right. 

I dont think my vote counts in your game since we are both part of the backstreet boys.

Also - I am not sure that I know what winning or losing these matches matters in the long term.  

DAY ONE IS OVER

Please have your N1 moves submitted by 9:30pm EST

Moves can be submitted via PM or in the moves channel on your discord 

@Malfatron @rackcs @gopherwrestler@bcb1213@Slappy Mc@MWil23@ET80@Daboyle@JoshstraDaymus@DrDoomIQ@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@Pickle Rick@Nazgul@Forge@The Orca@biggio7@TedLavie@Ragnarok@Whicker

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have a like on 19% of my posts and he only has 11%. I smash him in this regard.

Oh, so now efficiency matters. 

I also have 75000 more drunk post than you, but I guess thats not a record you wish to debate. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

DAY ONE IS OVER

Please have your N1 moves submitted by 9:30pm EST

Moves can be submitted via PM or in the moves channel on your discord 

@Malfatron @rackcs @gopherwrestler@bcb1213@Slappy Mc@MWil23@ET80@Daboyle@JoshstraDaymus@DrDoomIQ@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@Pickle Rick@Nazgul@Forge@The Orca@biggio7@TedLavie@Ragnarok@Whicker

I still dont even know what my move is. I am diagnosing the legal document you telegramed over. 

Protect someone I like. Or kill someone I dont. Lets say if its positive, I use it on Ted. If its harmful, sorry you have a punchable face Malf.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

@Forgecan you come to discord again and submit your move please. 

I swear to God you're the most useless person here. More so than Orca and the other one.

I say we kill 'other one' tonight and save forge and whaleface for another day. But Im going to let you be in charge of tomorrows events.