Deadpulse

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

@Nazgul

@Forge

@gopherwrestler

@TedLavie

@Daboyle

@JoshstraDaymus

You will receive a PM for a MITB ladder match discord. You will be added one by one to complete a round of trivia. Best score wins MITB and the MITB Briefcase. Briefcase is a one time use Night move item. You can add yourself to any title match of the previous day and automatically become the winner of that match. 

Please let me know when you are available to partake via Discord. I should be available most of the day. 

That like 6 of the top 1M people I know. In a cage. Wearing a bikini and groping eachother. 

Unless I am missing something obvi, we all lose with either a BCB or Doom win.

And I think BCB is the deciding factor. But if one of you can make this game (match) irrelevant, I highly suggest it.

Doom

Edited the word match in there, didnt change a vote

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And I think BCB is the deciding factor. But if one of you can make this game (match) irrelevant, I highly suggest it.

Doom

Considering BCB was in the Divas Title match before I think we are safe to assume that neither Doom nor BCB are the 4 Horseman. That being said testing the theory by voting Doom and watching where the belt alignment goes was my initial thought too. 

Keeping the belt with Malf is a safe bet to assume the game wont end tonight as well. However the same train of thought could be used for BCB. 

If belts dont change hands, the game shouldn't end. 

After rereading, I am pretty sure HHH is not part of the Four Horseman (I know he wasnt IRL) in this game so Matt's or Malf should be a safe bet as Batista was also not a member of the Four Horseman. 

BCB is very likely not in that alignment as well. Doom didn't have a match Day 1, but no Divas were ever in the Four Horseman. 

I would say the matches today should be pretty safe. 

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Vince seems to gotten over whatever overcame him and let us know about the following Day 2 matches:

01.jpg02.jpg

Your current Champions after Night 1

0.jpg

Degeneration X Four Horseman Ministry of Darkness Ohio Valley Wrestling The Wyatt Family
2 3 0 1 0

BCB is a DIVA

Malf is Bautista

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Doom

This is comical because BCB is already the champ. If the belts dont change hands it should be safe. That being said they are both divas. Unless it's an intergender match. 

Edited by Slappy Mc

The Four Horsemen: The original group consisted of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard. (Lex Luger and Barry Windham joined later)

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Match 2

I cannot believe my eyes! With an incredible showing @TedLavie somehow, someway was able to upset the monster that is @TheKillerNacho and become your NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Road Dogg Wwe GIF - Road Dogg Wwe Grind - Discover & Share GIFs

Match 6

In a contest that was not particularly close, @Whicker hit his patented Spinebuster to pick up the win vs @Slappy Mc. He is now your United States Champion! 

Arn Anderson GIF - Arn Anderson - Discover & Share GIFs

Match 8

In a match that had one vote hanging in the balance, @Ragnarok just barely snuck in devasting Piledriver and pinned @MWil23 to the mat 1-2-3. @Ragnarok is your new European Champion!

The Fishbulb Suplex — NWA Television Champion Tully Blanchard

DeGeneration X: Orca is Chyna, so that one's pretty obvious 

Match 4

It was Glamazon vs the Ninth Wonder of the World but ultimately @The Orca came out on top and is your NEW Women's Champion!

Wwe Chyna Hall Of Fame GIF - Wwe Chyna Hall Of Fame Womens Champ - Discover  & Share GIFs

So, we know 3 of the 4 Horsemen:

Ragnarok, Whicker, and Ted

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Doom

I already have the belt so if I'm the deciding factor, it would already be over lol 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is comical because BCB is already the champ. If the belts dont change hands it should be safe. That being said they are both divas. Unless it's an intergender match. 

So I'm assuming he's with...who then? Degeneration X?

Match 3

In a close match, the Queen of WWE, @bcb1213 was able to defeat the Princess of WWE, @ET80. Can't say I am too surprised but @bcb1213 is our new Diva's Champion!

Charlotte Flair Entrance GIF - Charlotte Flair Entrance Divas Champion -  Discover & Share GIFs

I think BCB has to be DX since 

Batista Batista Bomb Sheamus GIF | Gfycat

THE BATISTA BOMB! @Malfatron HIT IT! ONE, TWO, THREE! We have a new CHAMP! @Malfatron is now your Intercontinental Champion!

Dave Bautista is a part of OVW.

Your current Champions after Night 1

0.jpg

Degeneration X Four Horseman Ministry of Darkness Ohio Valley Wrestling The Wyatt Family
2 3 0 1 0

Four Horsemen: Ragnarok, Whicker, Ted, ?????

OVW: Malfatron

Degeneration X: Orca and BCB