We are trading for Amari Cooper

sdrawkcab321

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Get out of here.

My bad I mean to put 3rd rounder. 

I’d never give up a future first. 

I meant trade 13 and a third to move up to 7 and get a fifth back

I think I was typing “first third rounder” and forgot to finish. 

Edited by brownie man

37 minutes ago, brownie man said:

My bad I mean to put 3rd rounder. 

I’d never give up a future first. 

I meant trade 13 and a third to move up to 7 and get a fifth back

I think I was typing “first third rounder” and forgot to finish. 

I still wouldn't, though I wouldn't hate it if our FO had him at WR1 by a mile, which I doubt they do. If we were picking a little later or there were fewer top talents then I'd like the idea more. I have ten or so blue chip players and believe one will fall to us.

Thib/Hutch/Neal/Ekwonu/Wilson/Davis/Hamilton/Gardner and then arguably Cross/Walker/Stingley/maybe even Wyatt. Add in the fact that probably 2-3 QBs are gone by the time we pick and I'm guessing we have our choice of 2-3 of these guys. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DawgX said:

Baker too. I mean, he sucks, but he's still somehow a positive trade asset.

The Funny thing.....was I saw articles that Tampa Bay was about to Pursue Mayfield before Brady came back......They OBVIOUSLY, thought he was good enough for a SB run....tampa bay is not REMOTELY concerned about the future...and by the Future I mean 2023 LOL. LA and Tampa Bay, are in PURE win NOW mode...

22 hours ago, brownie man said:

How much would anybody be willing  move up to secure Wilson?

id trade our first rounder to Carolina if we could get a fifth back. 

we’d probably have to jump Atlanta at 8 how it stands right now 

No way.  We are not the kind of team who should be using a future 1st to move up for a WR

2 hours ago, duke2056 said:

No way.  We are not the kind of team who should be using a future 1st to move up for a WR

I put that I mis typed that. 

I’ll go back and actually make the edit but I meant to say send our first third rounder and get like a 5th back for example. That way we still don’t lose a pick but we move down and are able to secure Wilson. 

to me it might be worth it. It really like Wilsons skill set especially if we plan on keeping Baker. 

5 hours ago, brownie man said:

I put that I mis typed that. 

I’ll go back and actually make the edit but I meant to say send our first third rounder and get like a 5th back for example. That way we still don’t lose a pick but we move down and are able to secure Wilson. 

to me it might be worth it. It really like Wilsons skill set especially if we plan on keeping Baker. 

Curious.

What do you see our W/L record being next with a diminished D and all kinds of rookie WRs?

49 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Curious.

What do you see our W/L record being next with a diminished D and all kinds of rookie WRs?

I want 3 receivers this draft 

first round

one in the 2nd-3rd

one 4th or later. 

that means 3 out if I think 8 current picks we have? That’s leaves 5 more picks for d line. Maybe our second rounder and a third rounder both of the line. 

that’s absolutely reasonable. Have you seen our WR room? It’s got 3 people in it. We need 3 more. We need to be a 6 WR team. You have to have depth there. 

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I want 3 receivers this draft 

first round

one in the 2nd-3rd

one 4th or later. 

that means 3 out if I think 8 current picks we have? That’s leaves 5 more picks for d line. Maybe our second rounder and a third rounder both of the line. 

that’s absolutely reasonable. Have you seen our WR room? It’s got 3 people in it. We need 3 more. We need to be a 6 WR team. You have to have depth there. 

Cooper 

DPJ

FA rational guy or Higgins

Rookie

Rookie 

I think that’s how I see the room’s most realistic shaping and maybe Felton as a gimmick #6.

I would imagine we get a receiver and either the first or second round and another guy on day three. Jmo. I think our top rookie needs to be good enough to be out there every play.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Cooper 

DPJ

Rookie

Rookie 

I think that’s how I see the room’s most realistic shaping and maybe Felton as a gimmick #6.

I would imagine we get a receiver and either the first or second round and another guy on day three. Jmo. I think our top rookie needs to be good enough to be out there every play.

They have shown commitment to their guys hat have been  drafted I'd be surprised if Scwartz or Felton got cut. I see Felton taking over from Juice in the slot.

Both scwaetz and Felton have shown a little promise, I am more optimistic about Felton than Scwartz, I thi k the depth chart will shake put  like this.

DPJ/rookie

Cooper/Swartz

Felton slot/rookie

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Cooper 

DPJ

Rookie

Rookie 

Higgins gone 

I’d rather take a swing on a rookie receiver as opposed to a vet. With this receiver class you could really get a steal in the mid rounds. 

Someone is going to be there in the 4th or 5th this year that’s going to be a pro bowler eventually. I’d love something like 

round 1 Garrett Wilson

Round 3 John Metchie

Round 4 Khalil Shakir 

That’s allows you to still use your 2nd and 3rd rounder on the d line.