Tom Brady is back ๐Ÿ˜‚

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Hopefully He remembers what down it is.

Its funny because of that Bears regular season game.

I think you need to forget about the rest of his career for it to be funny though.

I guess that means its not even remotely funny.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Its funny because of that Bears regular season game.

I think you need to forget about the rest of his career for it to be funny though.

I guess that means its not even remotely funny.

You must be a blast at partys ๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by DABEARSLCF04

4 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

You must be a blast at partys ๐Ÿ˜˜

And the troll gets the sad feelings...

ย 

Imagine a Bears fan deciding that the thing this thread needed was a Brady Troll from a Bears perspective?

Edited by SkippyX

7 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Hopefully He remembers what down it is.

ย 

Heโ€™s gonna use his Super Bowl rings to count the down from now on,ย to avoid making that mistake again.

If you asked nicely he might let you use the rings to count the Bears wins too.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Hahahaha so easy to trigger people. Shows how weak yall are. It was a joke.... but panties got in a knot lol hahahaha

You said something that came across like this:

The thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat." ABC's Wide World of  Sports. | Sports gif, World of sports, Giphy

Youย are now triggered to the point of ultra-defensive.

We respond to dumb comments all day (sometimes by us)

Move along now.

ย 

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, I believe this puts Tampa back over the salary cap again. Though, simultaneously, I feel like this guarantees Jensen and Gronk returning to Tampa now. They'll make the money work for another year with Tom.

Yeah, they are a little over. I assume that we are going to hear about a Godwin extension pretty soon. The reports were that they were close when they tagged him, so I expect his cap number to come down considerably. Likely an extra year padded on to the current Brady contract again as well (I believe that's what they did last season).ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

I'm just ignoring all Rams fans at this point.ย A Brady return thread is about how awesome the Rams are... FFS.

Remind me to turn them back on in September.

I hate this when itโ€™s done in any conversation with any fanย base. See it all the time, itโ€™s like, bruh no one cares.

This in particular is some of the biggest (though not unexpected) news possible. Itโ€™s got nothing to do with your team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You said something that came across like this:

The thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat." ABC's Wide World of  Sports. | Sports gif, World of sports, Giphy

Youย are now triggered to the point of ultra-defensive.

We respond to dumb comments all day (sometimes by us)

Move along now.

ย 

Hahahaha you keep replying to general joke not directed at you. And your hurt about it. I get it, your triggered and this is funny, just like the expression of Brady's face when he thought he had another down.

ย 

But who are you to say move along lol. This is gold!

Edited by DABEARSLCF04