Browns to trade for QB Deshaun Watson; Agree to new contract (5yr 230M Fully GTD)

AkronsWitness

Just now, candyman93 said:

He’s mad because he knows the Steelers are done and about to be in the basement forever.

Where is all this talent on the Browns defense? A decent CB, Garrett, and what...? Have you people looked at their front 7? They were average to slightly above average last year and they haven't gotten better this far into the off-season.

And people think Amari Cooper and David Njoku are scaring defenses? The ground game is still going to have to be the bread and butter of that offense and team, but having watched enough Cleveland games they have a head coach who loves to get cute and go away from it at all the worst times. 

The Browns in a few years will be no better off than the Texans were in Watson's final season with the team. This is not LA, a stacked roster a QB away from it all. 

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

What are you talking about? Haven’t you watched NFLN? Trubisky is good now. And James Daniels rebuilt the whole OLine.

Wish I could give you more likes.

AFC North QBs:

Burrow

Jackson

Watson

Trubisky

I get it Steeler fans, I do. I’ve experienced it for almost 2 decades.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

Where is all this talent on the Browns defense? A decent CB, Garrett, and what...? Have you people looked at their front 7? They were average to slightly above average last year and they haven't gotten better this far into the off-season.

And people think Amari Cooper and David Njoku are scaring defenses? The ground game is still going to have to be the bread and butter of that offense and team, but having watched enough Cleveland games they have a head coach who loves to get cute and go away from it at all the worst times. 

The Browns in a few years will be no better off than the Texans were in Watson's final season with the team. This is not LA, a stacked roster a QB away from it all. 

The defense was top 5

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/view/defense

• Like 2

You know, time and time again I've seen Browns fans beat their chest in the off-season and proclaim that they've turned things around. That now is the time. So I'll just shut-up and let them have their moment...in March. Once again. 

Watson is taking the Browns to the Super Bowl...and not OBJ style, either! 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Wish I could give you more likes.

AFC North QBs:

Burrow

Jackson

Watson

Trubisky

I get it Steeler fans, I do. I’ve experienced it for almost 2 decades.

Do not lump all of us in with CK.

He is the court jester of the Steelers forum.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That joke was so 'tongue in cheek' that I cant believe you missed the sarcasm. 

I got your joke. I was referring to what you were joking about.  I don't think a double layer sarcasm font exists... back to the lab!

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Can we send all those picks to the Republican Party for Herschel Walker. He'd certainly be better than anything we have at RB

Where those picks go to the oranged haired moron who also gropes ladies? No thanks.