Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

19 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

It is sort of wild to me how many other athletes are overlooking everything with Watson. You have all these Falcons/Saints players salivating over trying to recruit him, athletes from other sports celebrating the trade, ect.

None of them seem to care about the other side of the coin in whats going on.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. A large enough percentage of men are comfortable with using sex workers, pressuring anyone to get what they want and generally being dirtbags. But they don't see themselves that way.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

NFL players have the most testosterone of most human beings on the earth due to such high muscle mass + youth. With that comes aggression, wreck-less decision making, and egotism. 

They have also been treated like they are special and above others, and the law at times, since they were kids. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

They have also been treated like they are special and above others, and the law at times, since they were kids. 

Since they were high schoolers, yes. Scouts, colleges, the high schools, and classmates of the school all treating them like they are untouchable royalty. 

1 hour ago, duke2056 said:

Soft schedule.  Wont be this year doesnt seem.  Schedule matters

If we get last years defense that was holding several teams to 17 and under points (did it 8 times, I’m not including last Cinci game), I guarantee we get 12-13 wins next year.

Edited by candyman93

6 hours ago, duke2056 said:

Probably, but then we do what, draft someone in the mid 1st next year?

Had we not traded for WAtson I wanted to trade down from 13 and get another 2023 1st to go after a QB next draft.

I mean that's what we could have done, I don't disagree with this because we are potentially in super bowl contention, but the floor is lower because we are essentially all in on Watson.

29 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I mean that's what we could have done, I don't disagree with this because we are potentially in super bowl contention, but the floor is lower because we are essentially all in on Watson.

Why are you worried about the floor??  Is 2-15 worse than 7-10??  Meh

Is 13-4 better than 10-7?? Yes!!!

Focus on the ceiling

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Why are you worried about the floor??  Is 2-15 worse than 7-10??  Meh

Is 13-4 better than 10-7?? Yes!!!

Focus on the ceiling

Nah I personally enjoyed being competitive after being in purgatory my whole life.  I'm excited though for how good we can be with Watson, but I also recognize that we could potentially be really screwed for a while.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is all just classic Jimmy having a losing season and being fully tilted.

More like woke to the fact that the team did not have a QB who could take them to the promised land, aware that there was one out there who more likely could and thought it was a good idea to go and get him, imho.

Just like Rams did in going after Stafford.

Not sure what you are seeing/imagining.