Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

12 minutes ago, viking said:

Browns organisation flushes 3 first round picks and 240m down the toilet?

Watson thinks he's gotten away with being a sexual predator but there is some hope left he gets what's coming to him.

Did this make you feel better? Run back to your shanty.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Lawless?

why do you refuse to acknowledge

@NudeTayne

kind of a diva attitude to lord over us

@ET80blocked me after asking for something he was unwilling to do, after I messaged him directly to discuss grievances with some things. He didn't even write back, though what I wrote him was thorough and reasonable. Fwiw, I'd tried to put him on iggy first, but FF won't let us block mods. That's how I found out about that feature 😃

He then went on to personally attack me in another thread passively aggressively because, you know, he's a hypocrite. You are, ET. If you read this, you're a hypocrite.

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@ET80blocked me after asking for something he was unwilling to do, after I messaged him directly to discuss grievances with some things. He didn't even write back, though what I wrote him was thorough and reasonable. Fwiw, I'd tried to put him on iggy first, but FF won't let us block mods. That's how I found out about that feature 😃

He then went on to personally attack me in another thread passively aggressively because, you know, he's a hypocrite. You are, ET. If you read this, you're a hypocrite.

Thank you for everything keep up the good work

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, viking said:

Browns organisation flushes 3 first round picks and 240m down the toilet?

Watson thinks he's gotten away with being a sexual predator but there is some hope left he gets what's coming to him.

Let's not take it out on the fan base, though. It's bad enough as is. We all hope justice is served.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

You’re not blocked. Never were, tbh. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Is what he did in this instance criminal? I dont know or understand american law. You are all felons. Im going to sue you all for making me dumber 

In America...you actual could sue us for that lol. Too many crazy/funny lawsuits I've seen/read haha

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I mean you’re talking about Jimmy losing millions. He’s a greedy POS.

If there’s anything in the world I’d trust him with it’s protecting his money.

There’s less than 1% chance anything serious comes out of this.

I don't trust Jimmy at all with anything that comes with the Browns, and him having his fingerprints all over this makes me feel moreso that this will blow up in our face.