Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Not my biggest miss but yeah I'll own my L here on my Haslem take

"Shame on you for even assuming Haslam would ever make a rash decision and force it on the organization"

-Some homeless guy outside the draft HQ

• Like 2

It's Jimmy's team. Who cares who made the call. If things don't work out he isn't getting fired. If Jimmy makes the call and it doesn't work out he will blame someone for it failing. If he didn't make the call he will blame someone for it failing. It really doesn't matter who makes the call. Either front office or coaching will take the fall either way.

Deshaun's non-answer to the "why hire 40 masseuses" question at his first press conference, transcribed here for posterity:

"Well I never, um, as far as a team, and when I say 'team' not saying the Cleveland Browns but my agency and things like that... 40 is just... over the time. It's not in one period of time. I've been in Houston for five years, so you go to different people and that's just how... like I said before I can't get too far into the details. But as businesses work and you meet different people and people have different schedules and blocks, you kind of meet people over time."

So there you have it, Browns fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

Deshaun's non-answer to the "why hire 40 masseuses" question at his first press conference, transcribed here for posterity:

"Well I never, um, as far as a team, and when I say 'team' not saying the Cleveland Browns but my agency and things like that... 40 is just... over the time. It's not in one period of time. I've been in Houston for five years, so you go to different people and that's just how... like I said before I can't get too far into the details. But as businesses work and you meet different people and people have different schedules and blocks, you kind of meet people over time."

I appreciate you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

Intentions are pretty obvious, there isn't much he could say. Just ramble on and say words, that's the advice I would have given him too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

MKC has been damn good this offseason. She could be right. 4 games and it gets knocked down to 2 or 3. 

We can survive 4 games with Jacoby.

Just need the defense to play like they did last year after the Cardinals game. Hold opponents under 17 and rely on Chubb + Kareem.

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We can survive 4 games with Jacoby.

Just need the defense to play like they did last year after the Cardinals game. Hold opponents under 17 and rely on Chubb + Kareem.

If it's 4 games, that's a huge "win" for the Browns and Watson. You hope your backup comes in and is able to "not lose" you any of those games, and with our running game in defense, you hope to win 2, and 3 wins would be ideal (eerily similar to the TB12 Deflategate suspension, albeit for obviously different reasons).

Visited my oldest son and his family in HOU this weekend.

Like his perspective: He did not commit a crime. At his age, I also tried to screw just about every women I found attractive, just without a target market. And, for all we know, he didn't even screw them.

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Like his perspective: He did not commit a crime. At his age, I also tried to screw just about every women I found attractive, just without a target market. And, for all we know, he didn't even screw them.

Well, it was criminal activity that was reported which is why he faced criminal charges. There just wasn't enough proof for it to go to trial.

I doubt that you did the things that were reported that he did, like finishing on them or forcing their hand to touch you like he reportedly did. If I am mistaken, my bad.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well, it was criminal activity that was reported which is why he faced criminal charges. There just wasn't enough proof for it to go to trial.

I doubt that you did the things that were reported that he did, like finishing on them or forcing their hand to touch you like he reportedly did. If I am mistaken, my bad.

Boys will be boys 

She deserved it, look at her dress

They could have told Harvey no

Feels like I’ve heard these before. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bruceb said:

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 6