DC Movie Universe

devils1854

I mean Gaga is probably one of the best options for someone who can sign and actually act well unless they went with a broadway actress.  Just the whole concept that feels off, and it definitely has the potential to taint the first movie.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I mean Gaga is probably one of the best options for someone who can sign and actually act well unless they went with a broadway actress.  Just the whole concept that feels off, and it definitely has the potential to taint the first movie.

Im picturing Harley's psychotic breaks are via a song filled fugue state. It COULD be done well. I am trying to stay positive lol 

On 6/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, 43M said:

As far as Miller.....the more damage that gets done to WB because of him and Turd Heard, the better.    I never root for movies to fail, even ones I dont care for...but in this case I really hope both Flash and Aquaman 2 absolutely tank.    As I said before....I dont think they will....but I could see then struggling to break even, especially the Flash.    I think A2 has enough going for it that it will at least make its money back. 

If WB were smart, they'd sue him for damages on The Flash movie, but then again, if they were smart, they would've fired his *** the first time he was caught assaulting a woman (and it was on flipping video). They didn't and he continued assaulting women because they enabled him.

But el oh el @ Joker 2 musical. OF COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURSE. 🤣I wouldn't put anything past WB at this point. Who knew they'd give me false hope with the Cavill return rumors?

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I am fine with Gaga as Harley. I am not fine with the Musical. 

This. Actually don't get the Gaga hate. Honestly seems like an excellent casting. The musical part though...no.

Personally…I’m down for the musical 

Make it weird. As someone who loved stuff like The Producers growing up, there is a lot of fun to be had contextualizing a dark world through the pageantry of a musical. The dichotomy of that dark Gotham and a genre that adds a happy veneer to everything is a pretty fertile ground for making something memorable to me.

Like I think of stuff like The Producers, The Book of Morman, Dracula’s Lament in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Avenue Q, the play theatre version of Sweeney Todd… all of them really had fun using the genre to have fun and make light of stuff in memorable ways.

Big thing will be tone and gelling it all together.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Keep up the good work WB

I'm here to remind you that they enabled this garbage human. They fired Depp based on hearsay (no pun intended) yet DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this:

To no one's shock, it blew up in their face and this ****stain of a human continued to assault women and he's now on the run with one after grooming her at age 12 (!).

F*ck WB. They deserve all the bad PR they get for siding with Amber and Ezra. 🖕What will it take for them to say something about this? JFC.

In what probably amounts to the worst possible timing in the 90-year history of the entire comic book industry, the variant cover for The Flash movie tie-in comic has been released with Ezra Miller front and center:

FVeKCBcUEAAJD3N?format=jpg&name=900x900

Talk about REALLY bad timing, yuck.

Edited by KManX89

How did Batman telling Alfred, “You’re not my father,” make it into what was supposed to be a dark and gritty Batman movie?

We’ve got a highly autistic Bruce Wayne here, and he’s telling Alfred, “You’re not my dad…”

Also, even if they wanted to do away with the whole villain costume thing, the Riddler looks dumb.

This movie sucks so far.