DC Movie Universe

devils1854

Just now, Outpost31 said:

That's what I'm hoping for.  I just don't know why they don't quit with the **** and restart it already.  Everybody wants them to. 

Honesty its just Gal's Wonder Woman. Thats really it. While I personally like Mamoa's Aquaman so far, he has been very divisive.

A restart would be the logical way to go, but I think they might just continue on, replace Affleck's Batman, and maybe Cavil's Superman (I still think it was a negotiation ploy) and just keep rolling. Possibly even call it Suicide Squad 2, just keep Davis as Waller and Robie as Harley and just roll a new team out there (maybe keep Boomarang?)

I think we are going to get a half-assed reboot. They wont take 3-4 years off and start over, not with the money in Comic Book Films. ANd they seem reluctant to just go full bore with a FlashPoint-esque Movie to reset with all actors they control for another 5-9 Films like Marvel did

On 10/9/2018 at 1:50 PM, Acgott said:

So seeing how loyal Dave Batista is, who do we think he will play in Suicide Squad 2? Obviously a version of Killer Croc would have been a choice, but is now off the table. And most are throwing out Bane due to his size, but anyone have any other suggestions from the DC universe to add him to Task Force X?

Maybe Bronze Tiger? as the Muscle as they push out Killer Corc

Edited by StLunatic88

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

So seeing how loyal Dave Batista is, who do we think he will play in Suicide Squad 2? Obviously a version of Killer Croc would have been a choice, but is now off the table. And most are throwing out Bane due to his size, but anyone have any other suggestions from the DC universe to add him to Task Force X?

Solomon Grundy? Atom Smasher? Still based on size, but it is definitely going to happen with him.

13 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Maybe Bronze Tiger? as the Muscle as they push out Killer Corc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity-Man

He should play Drax ( alter ego of Infinity Man)

33 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

So does Gunn being leto back since hes make comments about leto sleeping with underage girls in the past?

I don't ever want to see an image of Leto's Joker again.  I could live the rest of my life without seeing the gangland pimp/emo teenager rendition of The Joker again. 

• Like 3

This universe is such a clusterfudge right now, they may as well just restart the Suicide Squad.     

They can still bring back Will Smith, Margot Robbie and even Leto, but Gunn should do those characters more in his vision.  

Honestly, Id prefer he just move on from Leto.   I have no doubt Leto could be a good Joker, but other actors could as well, without the bad taste of the worst Joker ever in peoples mouths.   

On 10/11/2018 at 11:19 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

This universe is such a clusterfudge right now, they may as well just restart the Suicide Squad.     

They can still bring back Will Smith, Margot Robbie and even Leto, but Gunn should do those characters more in his vision.  

Honestly, Id prefer he just move on from Leto.   I have no doubt Leto could be a good Joker, but other actors could as well, without the bad taste of the worst Joker ever in peoples mouths.   

I don't feel like you'd have to change much about the characters aside from the Joker to make them usable. Suicide Squad had a lot of garbage in it, but I don't actually think they whiffed on the characters, by and large. It was mostly plot/dialogue issues for me.

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't feel like you'd have to change much about the characters aside from the Joker to make them usable. Suicide Squad had a lot of garbage in it, but I don't actually think they whiffed on the characters, by and large. It was mostly plot/dialogue issues for me.

I dont disagree at all, but my point was that I think Gunn should be able to use whatever vision he wants for the movie AND characters, without being tied down to how the first film did things.

But yes, I agree that the Joker was the only really poorly done character.