A second grand jury in another Texas county has convened to hear evidence against QB Deshaun Watson

buno67

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The pearl clutching from Steelers fans who thanked Big Ben and watched him limp off into the sunset is everything wrong with the NFL.

What are you even talking about?

You do realize there are literally only two Steeler fans in this thread, and neither of us are even going after the Browns hard.    Its mostly fans of other teams, yet you wanna single out Steelers fans?

Lets not forget that for years, Browns fans relentlessly attacked and ridiculed Ben for the TWO allegations against him, so dont get sour when other people are ripping your new QB for the TWENTY-TWO allegations against him.

And for record, there is a large portion of the Steeler fanbase that didnt like Ben, including myself.      However, in the end, we had no control over the situation and cheered for the PLAYER, not the PERSON....which is what Im sure most Browns fans will do with Watson.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And his white tux allegedly disappeared and allegedly he wasn’t an accomplice and allegedly would have done serious time if he allegedly wasn’t awesome at football 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m rooting for scorched earth here. Put Watson in prison. Make Haslem sell the team. Expose the “shield” for who they are in the Dolphins Flores suit. I want mayhem.

This is what you were called for. This is where you thrive. Go, feast, my child.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 43M said:

You do realize there are literally only two Steeler fans in this thread, and neither of us are even going after the Browns hard.    Its mostly fans of other teams, yet you wanna single out Steelers fans?

Lets not forget that for years, Browns fans relentlessly attacked and ridiculed Ben for the TWO allegations against him, so dont get sour when other people are ripping your new QB for the TWENTY-TWO allegations against him.

And for record, there is a large portion of the Steeler fanbase that didnt like Ben, including myself.      However, in the end, we had no control over the situation and cheered for the PLAYER, not the PERSON....which is what Im sure most Browns fans will do with Watson.

Yuck

Just now, 43M said:

I’m not talking about YOU specifically or even this site. Go on any other social media platform. It’s hysterical. Guys with Ben avatars, jerseys, pictures, usernames. Hilarious stuff

Just now, MWil23 said:

But it’s different because there were only 2 and he was a Steeler. Like I said, I get why we as fans can separate the person from the team, because at the end of the day it’s short for fanatic and I just care about celebrities in as much as they can do that.

However, to clutch pearls with other teams is what I take issue with. At least I respect our beloved mod FGK who left and told webby he was done.

No. That's not exactly what I meant. Ik it's how I put it. The fact he was a Steeler, for me, has nothing to do with it. I've wanted Pittsburgh to move on from Ben for a really long time and his past has a lot to do with that. 

Ben is no less guilty than Watson. And When it comes to ownership, the Rodney's are just as guilty of overlooking it as Jim Haslam. 

It's a volatile situation and these situations will keep happening until the "shield" starts putting integrity ahead of talent. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not talking about YOU specifically or even this site. Go on any other social media platform. It’s hysterical. Guys with Ben avatars, jerseys, pictures, usernames. Hilarious stuff

On Twitter, a lot of Steeler fans disgust me to be honest because that's the guys you're really referring too and it's pathetic how they act. 

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

There are idiots in every fanbase who will defend their favorite players no matter what they do or what kind of person they are.   

• Like 1