A second grand jury in another Texas county has convened to hear evidence against QB Deshaun Watson

buno67

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The pearl clutching from Steelers fans who thanked Big Ben and watched him limp off into the sunset is everything wrong with the NFL.

I mean I think there's at least some of us that can appreciate his onfield talent while still condemning his off field character. 

Having said that, there's a big difference between being accused by 2 ppl and being accused by 22 people.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I mean I think there's at least some of us that can appreciate his onfield talent while still condemning his off field character. 

Having said that, there's a big difference between being accused by 2 ppl and being accused by 22 people.

Why should the number matter?

Edited by MSURacerDT55

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

The Browns, Saints, Panthers, Falcons, and the NFL were all cool with Deshaun so my hunch is this doesn’t go anywhere but I cling to hope. 

NFL really is a joke morally at this point. If anyone tries to convince you they care about character, don’t believe them.

The Dolphins and Jets have joined the chat room post Tyreke Hill, and the Chiefs have left the chat room to sit on their throne of moral superiority.

• Like 2

Just now, wwhickok said:

"My QB is less rapey than your QB" is somehow even lamer than "my dad could beat up your dad".

• Like 9

It's easy to dunk on the Browns....but Im not going to.

If nothing came out of the first go around, I doubt anything comes of this, TBH. 

I would legit feel terrible for (most) Browns fans if anything did happen to screw all this up.    They have suffered long enough.    As a Steeler fan, Im supposed to hate them....but I cant.     They have a passionate and loyal fanbase who deserves to see their team be successful for once in their lives.

I cant imagine being a fan of a team that is constantly incompetent and almost never competitive....(remembers Im a Pittsburgh Pirates fan).....oh....nevermind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The Dolphins and Jets have joined the chat room post Tyreke Hill, and the Chiefs have left the chat room to sit on their throne of moral superiority.

So many Chiefs fans left because Tyreek became a Chief.

i wonder if theyre coming back now

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

So this I guess only applies to our favorite teams and players. Got it. Doubling down on it is actually my exact point.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Tell that to those two women, especially if what they alleged happened actually happened. Plus he was a predator at Miami U as well, but I guess that doesn’t matter.

If Sashi Brown we’re still around we could have made a clerical error to nix such madness. Like trading a 2 and 3 for AJ McCarron when Jimmy had that one on the table. How did no one stop this avalanche from happening? 

• Like 1

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Why should the number matter?

I'm simply saying, thus far, in both situations neither person was found guilty.

I was personally among the ppl wanting Ben traded when the accusations originally surfaced.

It becomes a bit more speculative if it's a money grab or not when it's 1 or 2.

When it's 22.. it's not a money grab.

Having said that, do.i think Ben was guilty? Yes. Do I think he should've gotten much more in way of punishment? Yes. Do I think he is a good person? No. Do I think he was a really good football player? Yes. 

The 2 are not mutually exclusive. It's undeniable that Watson is a great player but it's also hard to argue he is a good person.

Just now, NateDawg said:

If Sashi Brown we’re still around we could have made a clerical error to nix such madness. Like trading a 2 and 3 for AJ McCarron when Jimmy had that one on the table. How did no one stop this avalanche from happening? 

Ironically enough, the Ravens just this morning officially announced Sashi as the new Team President.

• Like 1