49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, straighthate said:

You

Anyway, I hope Deebo ends up staying, but a week ago when I talk about him being my favorite player and all that, I don’t think I’ll look at him the same. I’m a team first, keep your head down and grind, it’s not about the personal glamour etc type of guy. I thought Deebo was that guy, but from my perspective at this point, he’s not exactly who I thought he was. Not losing any sleep over it, just don’t think he’s worth what I thought he was 2 weeks ago. 

That's me exactly.. whether it's fair or not I've lost a lot of respect for him during this process. Sure it's business & not supposed to be personal, but the 49ers are very personal to me, and I hate the way he has handled this. People can blame the leaks on his brother or agent or whatever, but ultimately it starts and ends with Deebo

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

San Francisco 49Ers Football GIF by NFLPA

I think that this would fly slightly in the face of waiting to see who is on the board to make the trade. 

So if there is a trade in place, it's done and agreed to and they just don't want to announce it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think that this would fly slightly in the face of waiting to see who is on the board to make the trade. 

So if there is a trade in place, it's done and agreed to and they just don't want to announce it. 

10 and next years 2nd seems like a good compromise for both sides, if there is a deal in place. I could see NY take a tackle at 4 & then get Wilson a #1 target to pair with Moore and the TEs they signed

Just now, adamq said:

10 and next years 2nd seems like a good compromise for both sides, if there is a deal in place. I could see NY take a tackle at 4 & then get Wilson a #1 target to pair with Moore and the TEs they signed

I can’t see us making a trade that doesn’t include their #10 and at least one of their 2nds this year, plus something else. If the NINERS are asking for a “kings ransom”, that’s the minimum it should be

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I’m just curious who it could possibly be? It can’t be a receiver because I would assume the trade would have happened. Could it be one of the tackles or Hamilton? I can’t see them getting another pass rusher. 

I'm guessing one of the top OL or edge rusher. I can see Hamilton but I feel like this is a deep safety class that you can pick up a starter in round 2 or 3. Now, if by ANY chance that Stingley or Sauce drop? I think they would love that as well but I don't see that happening. 

Just now, adamq said:

DJ Reed, right? 

Ok, I'm gonna do it.

👀👀👀

Just lawd please don't miss on pick #10. Will need an INSTANT day 1 contributor, and even better than that....One of the top edge rushers, please come on down!!! Question is, can we also get pick #35 or #38 from them???? If so, we can make this work but I'm still going to be sad regardless of losing Deebo. One of my all time favorite players. 

• Like 3

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just lawd please don't miss on pick #10. Will need an INSTANT day 1 contributor, and even better than that....One of the top edge rushers, please come on down!!! Question is, can we also get pick #35 or #38 from them???? If so, we can make this work but I'm still going to be sad regardless of losing Deebo. One of my all time favorite players. 

SInce they swung and missed on Tyreek, I think we can get 35/38 from them....

If he does leave, it sucks but it is what is is. 

36 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

This might not even involve the 10th pick…..49 ers may very well want the second round package giving time for a physical and extension for Deebo.

Or they already have this arranged. Maybe they flew a doctor out to Vegas and have already completed the physical. 

Remember, we traded Trent Brown in a draft day trade and I believe he was already on the way to get his physical or had already had it when we found out. 

• Like 3

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

SInce they swung and missed on Tyreek, I think we can get 35/38 from them....

If he does leave, it sucks but it is what is is. 

I mean I am assuming we are getting the #10 pick out of this. My question is can we also get #35 or #38 along with the 10th pick??

This will also make us players in next year's free agency with Jimmy's money being rolled over to 2023 once we release him and then not having to pay Deebo.

They better not get cheap on us in 2023. 

• Like 2

Just now, GW21 said:

Or they already have this arranged. Maybe they flew a doctor out to Vegas and have already completed the physical. 

Remember, we traded Trent Brown in a draft day trade and I believe he was already on the way to get his physical or had already had it when we found out. 

This. If he's traded, the deal has likely been done for a bit. 

• Like 2