49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Odd if how he's being used is a gripe imo...

Wait, what?

Some context is needed here. Is he upset that he got the ball too much or the way he got it? Is he mad he's not going deep enough or that he was used a RB? Didn't he explicitly ask "Kyle, give me the ball" during the Cowboys game? 

This seems really strange.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Odd if how he's being used is a gripe imo...

Agreed, especially since we are about to transition to Trey as qb. I can’t foresee him being used a rb anymore or as much. Maybe gadget plays only, but still seems odd. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Wait, what?

Some context is needed here. Is he upset that he got the ball too much or the way he got it? Is he mad he's not going deep enough or that he was used a RB? Didn't he explicitly ask "Kyle, give me the ball" during the Cowboys game? 

This seems really strange.

Have to wonder if he doesn’t like being used as a RB so often.

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Agreed, especially since we are about to transition to Trey as qb. I can’t foresee him being used a rb anymore or as much. Maybe gadget plays only, but still seems odd. 

Yup! Lance should be able to break this O wide open! It will be nice to take advantage of Aiyuk's uncanny ability to get open so often... Now, if we trade Deebo (IF!), having Skyy Moore to pair with Aiyuk and Jennings (and who knows who else!) would be SOOOOOO much fun. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Yup! Lance should be able to break this O wide open! It will be nice to take advantage of Aiyuk's uncanny ability to get open so often... Now, if we trade Deebo (IF!), having Skyy Moore to pair with Aiyuk and Jennings (and who knows who else!) would be SOOOOOO much fun. 

Agreed. I don't know anything about Skyy, but I guess we will need to watch some tape on receivers. Possibly should wait until we get an understanding on where we will pick. I think someone mentioned the receiver from Boise, (Shakir)I think who is similar to Deebo.