49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, gridirongorilla said:

How does the offense change if debo is no longer on the team?

Aiyuk and Kittle get the ball a lot more and Jennings would see a bump in targets. We'd probably have to force the ball to Kittle more than what Jimmy was willing to do as well. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just lawd please don't miss on pick #10. Will need an INSTANT day 1 contributor, and even better than that....One of the top edge rushers, please come on down!!! Question is, can we also get pick #35 or #38 from them???? If so, we can make this work but I'm still going to be sad regardless of losing Deebo. One of my all time favorite players. 

If this happens, ultimately I will probably be bummed once the excitement of having a shiny top 10 prospect wears off.. TBH I don't care much what position they take so long as it isn't WR. I feel like that's a lot of pressure to put on a kid & even without Deebo there are some other big holes to fill

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Ok…..im old so I don’t know what this means. Please enlighten me.

It can be insinuated that he found out that the Jets acquired Deebo. I love to mock and embrace cryptic stuff like this because it amuses me to no end. 

• Like 1

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Aiyuk and Kittle get the ball a lot more and Jennings would see a bump in targets. We'd probably have to force the ball to Kittle more than what Jimmy was willing to do as well. 

can we trade for Tyler Boyd lol... jk I'm not sure how effective he is as an outside WR.

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

If this happens, ultimately I will probably be bummed once the excitement of having a shiny top 10 prospect wears off.. TBH I don't care much what position they take so long as it isn't WR. I feel like that's a lot of pressure to put on a kid & even without Deebo there are some other big holes to fill

If we got WR, it better be Williams or bust....Even with the ACL surgery. That man's speed with Lance's arm??? YIKKESSS!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It can be insinuated that he found out that the Jets acquired Deebo. I love to mock and embrace cryptic stuff like this because it amuses me to no end. 

You have me running around in circles when you do this……is this what you want??? LOL

6 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

How does the offense change if Deebo is no longer on the team?

I mean the offense was going to change regardless but it is definitely a big blow no doubt. Deebo is just a different type of playmaker and he may end up being an ALL TIMER after the catch. Players like him don't grow on trees. You can't replicate his physicality after the catch.

Oh well, time regroup and readjust. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just want your current percentages on Deebo. 

Also, this should be interesting in the mock draft game. I wonder how many people take the picks and how many keep Deebo. This could get wild. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just lawd please don't miss on pick #10. Will need an INSTANT day 1 contributor, and even better than that....One of the top edge rushers, please come on down!!! Question is, can we also get pick #35 or #38 from them???? If so, we can make this work but I'm still going to be sad regardless of losing Deebo. One of my all time favorite players. 

This is my fear, that we make this trade when we are on the clock at #10 and don’t trade back. I think we benefit more if we move back and add some early round compensation. A top 10 player In this draft doesn’t match the benefits we could get by moving back and possibly getting two players to fill holes

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

This. If he's traded, the deal has likely been done for a bit. 

NO is supposedly interested in moving up. Do you guys think 16/19 for 10 would work? and we could throw in a 3rd?

Maybe they want Willis? This trade could net us Linderbum and possibly a WR?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I just want your current percentages on Deebo. 

Also, this should be interesting in the mock draft game. I wonder how many people take the picks and how many keep Deebo. This could get wild. 

91.96318% he's a 49er after the draft

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

This is my fear, that we make this trade when we are on the clock at #10 and don’t trade back. I think we benefit more if we move back and add some early round compensation. A top 10 player In this draft doesn’t match the benefits we could get by moving back and possibly getting two players to fill holes

Fine, trade back and get one of the Saints picks...I don't care, but either way we still need to get two starters out of our first two picks...And preferably three starters in the first two days. 

Still want Deebo back wayyyyyy more but I have resigned to the fact that this may be a reality. It is what it is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

NO is supposedly interested in moving up. Do you guys think 16/19 for 10 would work? and we could throw in a 3rd?

Maybe they want Willis? This trade could net us Linderbum and possibly a WR?

I feel like they should target CArolina. I'd guess that they want offensive line and at 6 they could nab Cross. 

If they trade up to 10, I think their second if sufficient. 

• Like 1