49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pretty sure that was from the video that has already been posted here? I think it was Tom that said that not Ian. 

He said it was on the Red Carpet Show. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think that was the Red Carpet Show even with the earlier clip? At least they were outside by the red carpet lol.

I thought the red carpet show started like an hour ago...but possible I'm wrong. I'm not watching it...I'm technically still "working" 

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought the red carpet show started like an hour ago...but possible I'm wrong. I'm not watching it...I'm technically still "working" 

I mean it could have been a different interview. 

I just know similar things were stated in the morning. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean it could have been a different interview. 

I just know similar things were stated in the morning. 

I'm just abnormally confident that he's not going anywhere. 

• Like 2

The national anthem? Wtf. I don't need it before every single event in my life. Pretty soon it's going to have to happen before I take a duece in the morning.

Probably in the minority on that one, don't care. I served in the military too before someone gets on that high horse.

• Like 3

Ordinarily I wouldn't give this any credit because I don't know who that Shadi guy is, but if Danny says he was good previously, I'll take it a little more seriously I guess. 

98.283411% 

1 minute ago, Ftn49 said:

The national anthem? Wtf. I don't need it before every single event in my life. Pretty soon it's going to have to happen before I take a duece in the morning.

Probably in the minority on that one, don't care. I served in the military too before someone gets on that high horse.

Usually I'm with you, but I thought that rendition was pretty cool. 

I mean what can Deebo really do if he isn't traded today? The team will end up having to pay him what he wants or close to what he wants but that's how this will end. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Ordinarily I wouldn't give this any credit because I don't know who that Shadi guy is, but if Danny says he was good previously, I'll take it a little more seriously I guess. 

98.283411% 

IF he is truly out, then just hope we get #10 and #35 or #38. Can really fill our holes and don't necessarily need to take a WR though Jameson Williams would be great with Lance.