49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Matt Barrows reports that the Jets offer for Deebo Samuel: Jets send: Pick 10, 5th-round pick 49ers send: Deebo Samuel, Pick 61

Basically the equivalent of pick 15. Right around what AJ Brown went for. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

Was in the middle of posting this when you did lol

I have no idea what he is saying here, but I'm guessing he's suggesting a trade or something? Or did Deebo start promoting a tea? 

The tea is basically giving someone the inside scoop that no one else knows. 

All Odell is saying here is that Deebo was honest with him about the situation, when he woudnt tell a lot of other people. 

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Matt Barrows reports that the Jets offer for Deebo Samuel: Jets send: Pick 10, 5th-round pick 49ers send: Deebo Samuel, Pick 61

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat if I'm the Jets...also I'd laugh on the phone if I'm the 49ers. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

The national anthem? Wtf. I don't need it before every single event in my life. Pretty soon it's going to have to happen before I take a duece in the morning.

Probably in the minority on that one, don't care. I served in the military too before someone gets on that high horse.

Yeah but we know why it's gonna continue though. 

I think football fans get so high during the season with games that they forget its a business first and only. After the high of the season fades away the withdrawals kicks in. Off-season brings nothing but anger cuz they don't have games to watch/gamble on. No matter what happens now in 4 months all will be forgiven...lol

2 hours ago, sherm said:

I think football fans get so high during the season with games that they forget its a business first and only. After the high of the season fades away the withdrawals kicks in. Off-season brings nothing but anger cuz they don't have games to watch/gamble on. No matter what happens now in 4 months all will be forgiven...lol

I think during the off-season with all the money thrown around we forget that these are average humans no better than you or I, who are paid to play a game. And with all that, we forget that they are part of a team and for those of us who played sports in our lives, we still forget what true leadership and teamwork is and elevate these guys to something else. I have to remind myself these are 25 year old kids and I made a lot of stupid decisions and said a lot of stupid crap when I was 25. And I didn’t have people telling me I was better than everyone else at that time either. So i can’t really say how I would have handled this myself to be honest. I was eating Ramen back then. 

Edited by straighthate
  • Like 1