2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, squire12 said:

Depends on what goes ahead of pick 5.   I think pick 7 for NYG is a good option to move down

Giants have been all over Sauce Gardner and Charles Cross from what I've seen.  Pretty sure Carolina isn't taking a CB.  Do they risk someone trading up for Sauce at 6 and take Cross at 5?  Might be one of those situations where it's worth throwing like a 5th round pick to ensure you get your guy.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Have Ickey here, but Jermaine Johnson might be in play here.  Think he's more for #10, but it wouldn't surprise me if he went off the board here.

NYJ could go a few ways.  Could go Thibodeaux, Sauce, or their top OT

Just now, beekay414 said:

I don't think Stingley is good enough to go that high. Would've 100% taken either KT or one of Cross, Neal or Ikey.

I do.  Dealing with that awful Lisfranc injury and the whole defensive coaching staff was a mess.  If he played like he did his freshman year the last two years, he'd be the consensus #1 prospect.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Giants have been all over Sauce Gardner and Charles Cross from what I've seen.  Pretty sure Carolina isn't taking a CB.  Do they risk someone trading up for Sauce at 6 and take Cross at 5?  Might be one of those situations where it's worth throwing like a 5th round pick to ensure you get your guy.

They need lineman bad news. They've been killing QBs for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long now.