Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

24 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

It was nice to see Saleh's boys go to Green Bay and put the shackles on Rodgers. That defense is starting to come together, and they really smacked the around the Packers good. Love it. 

Saleh is a fun dude. Glad to see that team doing well

No hyperbole, but Sauce Gardner is having the best coverage season from a rookie CB that I can remember. This man is just phenomenal. His movement skills for his size are amazing and he challenges WRs on every single rep. What a game changer for the Jets defense. 

• Like 3

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wasn't even aware of Brown getting hurt lol.

Okay, that makes even more sense then. 

Yeah on like the last play of the game he got hurt. Sounds like a potential high ankle sprain. Xrays were clean, but he was in a walking boot. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No hyperbole, but Sauce Gardner is having the best coverage season from a rookie CB that I can remember. This man is just phenomenal. His movement skills for his size are amazing and he challenges WRs on every single rep. What a game changer for the Jets defense. 

Lattimore had the best rookie season for a CB I could recall at the time. Then his game kind of fell off a cliff. 

But Gardner is just built different. Physically long, wiry strong, with a good wingspan. He's everything Ahkello should have been. But with much better ball skills though.