Always Sunny Mafia (D4 is Now, N4 is Saturday 10 pm eastern)

Pickle Rick

I don't know what is worse.. the days when I'd be gone for an evening and have missed 70 pages and had no idea what was going on... or the days when its nearly the end of the 3rd day voting and we are only on page 21 and more than half the people haven't voted today

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't know what is worse.. the days when I'd be gone for an evening and have missed 70 pages and had no idea what was going on... or the days when its nearly the end of the 3rd day voting and we are only on page 21 and more than half the people haven't voted today

This

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

when did this situation start?

I know I haven't been playing much lately, but it was still fairly lively last year

Its been this way for a while now. I think its a combo of not being interested in scum hunting via the thread (people rather use night moves), lack of good posting themes, active people just not wanting to post as much because it just leads to lynches/deaths, lots of inactives in certain games

• Like 1