Who is Pound for Pound Your Overall Favorite Player in the Draft?

brownie man

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Agreed. Hopefully he goes to a team with a real QB so he can shine.

He’s so good bro. I really don’t even want to type about him because there are scouts I know that hop on here. But he’s going to be such a great player for whatever organization takes him as long as he doesn’t get hurt. 

But all those size concerns are going to turn out to mean nothing. 

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

He’s so good bro. I really don’t even want to type about him because there are scouts I know that hop on here. But he’s going to be such a great player for whatever organization takes him as long as he doesn’t get hurt. 

But all those size concerns are going to turn out to mean nothing. 

So scouts are going to look at what you post about Jahan Dotson a day before the draft and move him up their boards? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So scouts are going to look at what you post about Jahan Dotson a day before the draft and move him up their boards? 

I think there might be a scout who already likes Dotson and sees my post and decides he’s gotta go to bat to the GM for Dotson. 

Dotson is the kind of player you pound the table for. Go watch that highlight video if you haven’t yet. 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I think there might be a scout who already likes Dotson and sees my post and decides he’s gotta go to bat to the GM for Dotson. 

Dotson is the kind of player you pound the table for. Go watch that highlight video if you haven’t yet. 

I’ve read some stuff on this site man let me tell you. And this might take the cake. You think the scouts haven’t already watched him and formulated their opinions and gone to bat? I’ve watched plenty of Dotson he’s a good player but man to even believe what you are posting on here has that kind of impact... send me to that dimension please. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve read some stuff on this site man let me tell you. And this might take the cake. You think the scouts haven’t already watched him and formulated their opinions and gone to bat? I’ve watched plenty of Dotson he’s a good player but man to even believe what you are posting on here has that kind of impact... send me to that dimension please. 

There was a 2-3 year stretch where my top rated guys were all chosen by the Colts in the rounds I had them ranked. While I highly doubt I had any influence, especially as a Chiefs fan, I wondered for a while if their scouts read the forum. Now if someone would just hurry up and offer me a job already...

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Scouts might think whatever they want, but if Dotson turns out to be a consistent pro bowler you just make sure you find me and give me my credit. 

You said it yourself. You think he’s going to be a good player. I think he’s gonna be a great player. That’s where we differ and if your a scout and actually go back and watch him you may talk yourself back into thinking he’s great. 

Your probably similar to the media who has him roughly the 6-9 receiver in the draft 

I think he’s top 4. So yes a scout might read this and say you know what I’m not going to buy into what the media has been putting out there. I’m gonna go bat for Dotson. Check the forum I’ve got plenty of predictions right. 

9 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Jordan Davis. I'd be pounding the table for my Giants to get him if it were more socially acceptable and they weren't a mess at slightly more important positions.

When the Giants select Davis at 7:

american-pie-its-not-what-it-looks-like.

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Jordan Davis. And man is that a lot of pounds

😊🥰😍 I love Jordan Davis too. He's gonna be special IMO.

• Like 1

Charles Cross is probably my favorite offensive player. I think we’re going to see he can get nasty in the run game. He needs some refinement getting to the 2nd level but that is not as important as guards and centers. And I don’t anticipate him being picture perfect in pass pro but I think that part of his game translates very quickly to the professional level.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Scouts might think whatever they want, but if Dotson turns out to be a consistent pro bowler you just make sure you find me and give me my credit. 

You said it yourself. You think he’s going to be a good player. I think he’s gonna be a great player. That’s where we differ and if your a scout and actually go back and watch him you may talk yourself back into thinking he’s great. 

Your probably similar to the media who has him roughly the 6-9 receiver in the draft 

I think he’s top 4. So yes a scout might read this and say you know what I’m not going to buy into what the media has been putting out there. I’m gonna go bat for Dotson. Check the forum I’ve got plenty of predictions right. 

Lol. Getting predictions right and how Dotson turns out has nothing to do with why I even engaged in this conversation. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

There was a 2-3 year stretch where my top rated guys were all chosen by the Colts in the rounds I had them ranked. While I highly doubt I had any influence, especially as a Chiefs fan, I wondered for a while if their scouts read the forum. Now if someone would just hurry up and offer me a job already...

Just like in mafia you aren’t helping here

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

11.5% drop rate and some of the shortest arms the position has ever seen. Even under 5’8 Calvin Austin has a whole inch on him in arm length compartment. I’ve seen him have throws bounce off extended finger tips because he just doesn’t have the length. Unfortunate because the rest of his game is pretty solid, except he isn’t really a good blocker so not sure where you got that from.

Agreed. His drops are very concerning and his arm length makes the drops make sense. It sucks that a couple of inches make a big difference (in arm length I mean 😄).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Ever since Waldo came up with his pass rusher formula, scouts have trolled this site lol

Edited by Chiefer