Who is Pound for Pound Your Overall Favorite Player in the Draft?

brownie man

13 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Rachaad White, an incredibly elusive RB who I think will be the steal of the class. With his story, I wish him success no matter where he goes. But I'd love to see him with the Giants.

Reminds me of Kareem Hunt, i like him a lot, his RAS is like 9.5 or something ridiculous 

• Like 2

things i learned in reading this thread

1.   some NFL scouts might read postings on this site
  2.  those same scouts will read some posts and then hustle back to re-watch tape on a player to adjust their ratings
  3.  subsequently more fervently pound the table for that player

conclusion:  some NFL scouts are easily swayed by random internet posters

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

2.  those same scouts will read some posts and then hustle back to re-watch tape on a player to adjust their ratings

Angry Lara Dutta GIF by ApplauseEntertainment

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, squire12 said:

200.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

Scouts might think whatever they want, but if Dotson turns out to be a consistent pro bowler you just make sure you find me and give me my credit. 

You said it yourself. You think he’s going to be a good player. I think he’s gonna be a great player. That’s where we differ and if your a scout and actually go back and watch him you may talk yourself back into thinking he’s great. 

Your probably similar to the media who has him roughly the 6-9 receiver in the draft 

I think he’s top 4. So yes a scout might read this and say you know what I’m not going to buy into what the media has been putting out there. I’m gonna go bat for Dotson. Check the forum I’ve got plenty of predictions right. 

There hasn't been a scout, now or ever, that gives too craps about some random *** dude's opinion on a guy on a message board enough to sway them at all. Not to mention the idea that some scout might know (your likely delusional) reputation for being right. Lol

This is amazing. I thought you were kidding at first. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

There hasn't been a scout, now or ever, that gives too craps about some random *** dude's opinion on a guy on a message board enough to sway them at all. Not to mention the idea that some scout might know (your likely delusional) reputation for being right. Lol

Psh, I check this forum all the time. I’m telling Terry Fontenot to take Dotson at 8 tomorrow now.

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think he's onto something. Just go back to last year and read all the posts that had Trevor Lawrence going #1 and BAM it happened! How are you going to play that off as coincidence?  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Norm said:

You should think more highly of yourself. 

A few more players I think are going to be good. 

Sam Williams Ole Miss

Jelani Woods Virginia 

Khalik Shakir Boise

Perrion Winfrey Oklahoma 

Kerby Joseph Illinois 

Isaiah Pacheco Rutgers 

Carson Strong Nevada 

3 years from now check on them and I’m confident all those players will outplay their draft slot. I know football bro I’ve been watching it too long. 

No one is monitoring my messages I’m not saying that. But if me saying Jahan is my favorite player may cause someone to go back and be reminded of his talent. Scouts are on this forum bro we’re all fiends. A lot of people on here make good content. Definitely further along than Reddit I’d say.