Pick 1 - #13 Overall - DT Jordan Davis

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I saw us trade up and knew we were gonna grab him. So happy! Then the AJ Brown trade blindsided me. We are going to give Hurts a chance and if he doesn't perform, we set ourselves up for next year's deep QB class!!! It's almost like we have a plan of action?

Go Birds

MC

Said the same thing last night. While I do believe they might of been targeting Jameson Williams too had he dropped.

I don't think another Rookie WR helps not only this entire offense (Smitty, Goedert, Quez, ect) get better more then AJ Brown but we should absolutely get our answer baring injury as to whether or not Hurts has improved enough in 2022 to be our FQBOTF or needs to be replaced next draft.

Wilson, Williams,  Burks, ect... although on the cheap wouldn't of given us those answers immediately IMO. Hence a brilliant trade by Howie!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Said the same thing last night. While I do believe they might of been targeting Jameson Williams too had he dropped.

I don't think another Rookie WR helps not only this entire offense (Smitty, Goedert, Quez, ect) get better more then AJ Brown but we should absolutely get our answer baring injury as to whether or not Hurts has improved enough in 2022 to be our FQBOTF or needs to be replaced next draft.

Wilson, Williams,  Burks, ect... although on the cheap wouldn't of given us those answers immediately IMO. Hence a brilliant trade by Howie!

Even with injury we will get our answer. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

They were working out a contract with aj brown already before they traded up. Davis is howies great white buffalo no way he would ever pass on this unciorn.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

They were working out a contract with aj brown already before they traded up. Davis is howies great white buffalo no way he would ever pass on this unciorn.

Without a doubt. Just floored not a single reporter saw this coming? Reported that the Eagles asked permission to talk to his agent, ect, ect within the previous 24-48 hrs. That's all.