AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Just now, KingTitan said:

I know it's crazy to but I might get shot with indecision....
Landry never missed a game. Plays hard, produces.....Not a defense changing player.
AJ..Superstar WR. Game breaking talent. Never played full season. Knee issues.

Majority will say AJ because he scores TDs. But that is undercutting everything Landry does for us to keep us in games or win us games. 

The best ability, is availability.

Steve Smith said it best last night. The Titans know the most about AJ and his injury history. They know the most about his soft tissue damage. If AJ had the health of Landry. I bet you he would still be here, and be paid.

As much as I love great players, I would hate to pay someone and have that question mark of health.

Could AJ stay healthy, possibly, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know it's crazy to but I might get shot with indecision....
Landry never missed a game. Plays hard, produces.....Not a defense changing player.
AJ..Superstar WR. Game breaking talent. Never played full season. Knee issues.

Majority will say AJ because he scores TDs. But that is undercutting everything Landry does for us to keep us in games or win us games. 

Landry is a great player

AJ changes games

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The pains of drafting well. 
Can't pay Conklin and Henry.
Can't pay Jonnu and Corey

We aren't used to it here. We have a GM that had drafted well and fans want everyone to stay. We can't do it. 

This isn’t really how it’s supposed to work though. The point of not spending in FA is to be able to keep your own good players. 

I think we’ve given extensions to three players that Robinson drafted. That’s not exactly incredible.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

lolololol.

why have good WRs when you can have 50000 OL that are all incapable of pass blocking?

like i’ve been saying: Stone Age. this team’s priorities are absolutely wack.

I posted that last night. But just imagine if they actually traded up and took Smith. This entire fanbase would collectively burn Nashville to the ground

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

All I know is that we couldn’t keep Corey Davis last year because we can’t pay two receivers and the AJ extension was coming. Which is what led to us having to trade for Julio and now Woods. So that worked out nicely.

Not really, we actually didn’t make Corey Davis an offer because we wanted julio the whole time, Davis signed for 13 mill we paid we didn’t Davis I believe because when we needed him the most he was always hampered by a injury 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Not really, we actually didn’t make Corey Davis an offer because we wanted julio the whole time, Davis signed for 13 mill we paid we didn’t Davis I believe because when we needed him the most he was always hampered by a injury 

That’s an incredibly dangerous strategy if we were banking on a trade three months later. Also, it’s hilariously ironic if we chose Julio over CD because we didn’t trust Corey to stay healthy lol.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i just don't understand if people realize that in two years we have gone from a top 5 offense to having what is pretty clearly a bottom-tier offensive roster in the AFC.

That happens when your entire offense gets obliterated with injuries. Even with all the injuries last year we were still 14th in the league in PPG. The sky is not falling. 

• Like 1