AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah, yet we aren't the only team doing this...
NFL going through something. A shift and a phase...they going to have to find an answer for the Jags deal with Kirk.
Adams, Hill, AJ... Deebo soon?
Those guys said I want this money, NFL team said no or in Adams case, I just want to leave. 

I'm honestly over the deal.

It is what is is...

I mean we should have listened to people when they said. If Tyreke Hill can be traded, AJ Brown can be traded. 

I ask you this, not being petty or smart.  But end of the day, what you gonna do?
Stop supporting the Titans or keep watching?  Fans can follow their player like they do in the NBA or get over it and just keep rolling with the team. 

That's how it is now. 

To be perfectly honest, I stopped watching football for two years after they got rid of McNair.  lol  I don't think this is nearly as catastrophic, but I can understand that point of view since I lived it a long time ago.

Stings when you lose a cornerstone.  Stings even more when it's because of cheap management, or in McNair's case, ownership.

• Like 1

Just now, TitanSS said:

What Turron is reporting makes it seem a lot more reasonable than what AJB reported saying he would have accepted 22m.

Yeah, I could definitely see negotiations going ok, then AJ and his agent coming asking for more than before after the massive contracts were handed out to the other WRs. Once the Titans FO felt that was out their range, that left us where we are now. This is the business aspect of football that can suck as a fan.

I’m at the acceptance point of my grief stage. I’ll still be an AJ fan and hope he continues to do great things. Time for the Titans to continue to get nice young pieces and build for what lies ahead.

15 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

To be perfectly honest, I stopped watching football for two years after they got rid of McNair.  lol  I don't think this is nearly as catastrophic, but I can understand that point of view since I lived it a long time ago.

Stings when you lose a cornerstone.  Stings even more when it's because of cheap management, or in McNair's case, ownership.

To be honest McNair was on the downside of his career coming an often injured. The titans handed the situation wrong by locking him out of the building vs saying look we want you to retire a titan we want to keep you to mentor VInce young, can we come up with a new deal fair to both sides that’ll lower your cap hit for the next 2 yrs. 

15 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lol. Thank God I never bought this dudes jersey.

Trust me we gone be okay yes he’s a playmaker top 10 potential when healthy but dude is always hurt had multiple knee surgeries on both knees, 80 mill guaranteed & we’re not force feeding him the ball like true #1’s we’ll survive, as long as Henry & the run game is consistent & Tannehill doesn’t be reckless turning it over we’ll get by

It's clear he didn't want to be here. He's going to most likely be learning a big lesson in Philly. If all he cared about was the money then congrats you got it, but I don't think so. I really think he just wanted to play with Hurts as his QB. Can't wait for the tweets once Hurts gets benched.

2 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It's clear he didn't want to be here. He's going to most likely be learning a big lesson in Philly. If all he cared about was the money then congrats you got it, but I don't think so. I really think he just wanted to play with Hurts as his QB. Can't wait for the tweets once Hurts gets benched.

Only if you're quick, otherwise he'll have deleted them 😂