AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Anybody think our defense wants to take his head off this season? Could be a lot of extra stuff in that game and I think I’ll be there for it.

highly doubt it. the players don't treat this stuff the same way as the fans, guarantee you AJ still has plenty of friends in the titans locker room

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I think he’s letting the twitter fans get to him, I really don’t think it’s that serious for him to act that way but I’m sure fans have been saying some crazy sh**..

Which is why I have my worries about him with Philly fans. If he thinks Titans fans are rough, imagine the reactions from Philly fans if he begins missing games because of injury or he has the case of the dropsies and the Eagles have a disappointing year. 

His personality in that market will be interesting.

I think I will give him the Vince Young treatment for those that were around during those fun times on the forum.

He will no longer be "AJ" to me. I will know only refer to him as Arthur or "the Rebel."   Arthur feels more disrespectful so I think I'll go with that.. lol

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think I will give him the Vince Young treatment for those that were around during those fun times on the forum.

He will no longer be "AJ" to me. I will know only refer to him as Arthur or "the Rebel."   Arthur feels more disrespectful so I think I'll go with that.. lol

you are a legend for many reasons, fewer more than the classic jake locker "everything the other #10 wasnt" signature

some how, some way...VY was better at reading defenses than Locker.

20 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

you are a legend for many reasons, fewer more than the classic jake locker "everything the other #10 wasnt" signature

My opinion VY wasn’t Dinger just simplified the game for him & knew how to shorten the field, & build a offense towards his skill set. Like how McVay did for Goff, notice how it’s a night & day difference with Goff & Mcvay VS Goff & fisher. We were determined to develop Locker in a pro style offense vs building a offense catered towards his skill set. 

If you look at VY film he’s not going through a whole field progression, he’s looking for his #1 WR his TE & check down & with dinger we ran the option with him & CJ, play action & RPO’s with Jake we were running, 3 step 5 step drop trips, a lot under center stuff & mix in with shotgun 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Ah... fun times.  :) 

Totally forgot about that Jake Locker signature. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Ah... fun times.  :) 

Totally forgot about that Jake Locker signature. lol

i legit cried when Locker hit Justin Hunter on a deep pass to beat the Chargers with under a minute to play

thought we finally had "the duo"

i am perpetually clueless

• 2 weeks later...