AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dude is a such a bozo. My god, move on.

It's like once a week he is tweeting about the Titans still.  

He thinks he gonna get jumped at MBA (one of the most prestigious private schools in the city if not country) doing his football camp? 

Side note for those that don't live here. MBA has one of the best athletic facilities you will ever see in a high school!

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

It's like once a week he is tweeting about the Titans still.  

He thinks he gonna get jumped at MBA (one of the most prestigious private schools in the city if not country) doing his football camp? 

Side note for those that don't live here. MBA has one of the best athletic facilities you will ever see in a high school!

God, he’s handled this so poorly. There would be so many more adults (parents) appreciative of him running the camp for their child than there would be any confronting him. Plus I’m sure anybody that tries anything would be quickly kicked out. It wouldn’t just be him at the camp.

I just don’t get how he equates social media trolls to real life people.

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

God, he’s handled this so poorly. There would be so many more adults (parents) appreciative of him running the camp for their child than there would be any confronting him. Plus I’m sure anybody that tries anything would be quickly kicked out. It wouldn’t just be him at the camp.

I just don’t get how he equates social media trolls to real life people.

Because dude is a high school teenager stuck in an NFL players body.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 9:56 PM, TitanRedd said:

Wasn’t the best WR but definitely had potential to be, Derek Mason on line 1

A couple Titans had better years than Artur's best year. 
Add in the Oilers he isn't even top 5. Maybe not top 10.

One of the most talented but yeah, Mason was #1 and Drew Bennett wasn't far behind. 

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Something happen with him?

No I just find the difference of perception of things he does or say between you guys and between our fan base amusing, even the small irrelevant things. Very strong dichotomy. You guys seem to get very perturbed at him just commenting on the weather, and we don't care at all what he does. We'll see if that lasts, but I'm still very optimistic about the whole ordeal and think trade worked out very well for us.

I came in here also to check in on your collective opinions of Burks because the more and more I think about him, the more it sounds like imminent red flags like a Kelvin Benjamin or Jalen Reagor type of situation. Doesn't sound like the kind of guy who's going to give it his all in order to realize his potential if you ask me. Maybe I'm wrong, I was super high on Burks until about 2-3 weeks before the draft when I started to sour on him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

No I just find the difference of perception of things he does or say between you guys and between our fan base amusing, even the small irrelevant things. Very strong dichotomy. You guys seem to get very perturbed at him just commenting on the weather, and we don't care at all what he does. We'll see if that lasts, but I'm still very optimistic about the whole ordeal and think trade worked out very well for us.

I came in here also to check in on your collective opinions of Burks because the more and more I think about him, the more it sounds like imminent red flags like a Kelvin Benjamin or Jalen Reagor type of situation. Doesn't sound like the kind of guy who's going to give it his all in order to realize his potential if you ask me. Maybe I'm wrong, I was super high on Burks until about 2-3 weeks before the draft when I started to sour on him.

Haven't really paid much attention to this thread since like the day or so after the trade happened, but reading through this past page or so barely any discussion has happened regarding him in like 2 months. I guess the back and forth about his tweets and what not is there, but seems like pretty typical sore feelings on both sides type of thing.

Weird observation to come and make, again, nearly 2 months after any long/meaningful discussion has been had on the topic, but is what it is I suppose.

Burks has asthma and he struggled with it during OTAs. I haven't read anything about his drive/want not being there, but maybe, who knows. Won't be able to tell anything regarding that until he's actually out there playing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

this is a lot of words when you clearly just wanted to come in here and be like "my guy good ur guy bad" lol

• Like 5