AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Guys, we’re about a week away from training camp and the trade happened months ago but I’m honestly still not over it. I thought I was but I’m not. It just feels like it didn’t need to end the way it did.

I’m not going to harp on it too much once the season starts but it’s really hitting me hard right now as training camp approaches.

37 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Guys, we’re about a week away from training camp and the trade happened months ago but I’m honestly still not over it. I thought I was but I’m not. It just feels like it didn’t need to end the way it did.

I’m not going to harp on it too much once the season starts but it’s really hitting me hard right now as training camp approaches.

See a therapist.

14 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I've wiped him from the brain.  Muted his twitter. I don't want to keep seeing retweets.

Probably suck a time or two when he had a good game and we didn't. But he gone.

Didn't want to be here regardless of what he says. 

Titans offered him fair deal now that I look back at it. Would have put him in the range of someone like Chris Godwin. I think that is fair. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I've wiped him from the brain.  Muted his twitter. I don't want to keep seeing retweets.

Probably suck a time or two when he had a good game and we didn't. But he gone.

Didn't want to be here regardless of what he says. 

Titans offered him fair deal now that I look back at it. Would have put him in the range of someone like Chris Godwin. I think that is fair. 

pretty much my thoughts, and he's my guy.

he didn't want to be here. period, end of sentence.

Philly is a competitive team, but he won't win anything as long as Hurts is the QB. So there's that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He’s right, but I can’t pretend like I get why he bothers. We could’ve waited it out and got a deal done. But we didn’t want to pay market value. Can feel however you want about that. Just don’t know why the guy that got paid huge money to go play with his friend can’t ignore whatever Titans fans are still yelling about it and move on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’s right, but I can’t pretend like I get why he bothers. We could’ve waited it out and got a deal done. But we didn’t want to pay market value. Can feel however you want about that. Just don’t know why the guy that got paid huge money to go play with his friend can’t ignore whatever Titans fans are still yelling about it and move on.

This is exactly how I feel. I would have like for us to have waited it out with him and signed him to market value when training camp rolled around, but we didn’t. It is what it is at this point. For him to tweet this in the middle of training camp on his new team(with his best friend playing QB) after getting a new contract is weird to me.

Time for both sides(fans and AJ) to move on until that week 13 meeting. Although I honestly think the majority of fans have moved on. Also over or under 6:00 AM EST before the tweet is deleted.

over/under 48 hours before he posts something about the titans fans needing to move on? 

It's really funny to me. it wasn't that long ago he was worried about altercations with titans fan and telling us to move on. and now its been over with and nothing has been said until he reignites the flames himself. he's gonna play victim again in less than a week. He was a great player for us but all signs right now are pointing to him turning into a headache just like his cousin or whatever Antonio brown was to him.