Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, Forge said:

I apparently am also the only person who likes Abram Smith as a running back

I think he makes sense late in the draft because he has special teams value (as a former LB) and can eat carries. But I didn't see anything special as a runner.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

I think he makes sense late in the draft because he has special teams value (as a former LB) and can eat carries. But I didn't see anything special as a runner.

Just gets it and goes. Fast enough in play speed to go outside. No brainer shanny back which is why I'll never understand taking an rb in the third for the niners

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Justyn Ross’s neck has to be so messed up. That medical had to make it look like a truck hit his spine. It’s crazy I didn’t hear anything bad about it all process, but no way he should be a UDFA unless that medical is horrendous. 

There's got to be a lot of doubt as to whether he ever gets back to what he looked like he was going to be as a freshman

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Justyn Ross’s neck has to be so messed up. That medical had to make it look like a truck hit his spine. It’s crazy I didn’t hear anything bad about it all process, but no way he should be a UDFA unless that medical is horrendous. 

He looked very meh to me this year.

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Seriously. That reward isn't worth a shot in the 7th?

Surprised McKinley hasn't gone. I get the limitations, but I think awareness and ball skills translate. can beat poor man's molden. He knows where he's supposed to be and you can find ways to get him on the field to take advantage of that. If molden can succeed, don't know why he can't

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I don't think it's just the neck.  Pretty sure there are red flags on his feet too.