Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, hoekd0250 said:

why is kingsley engabore sliding thought he could have went late round 2.

His testing wasnt very good, maybe has some off field/injury issues not aware of

But yeah figured would have been taken by now

Giants started the draft real hot, but I'm not a fan past the 5th and 7th picks.

Buccaneers have had a solid draft after leaving the 1st. Chiefs have done really well.  Colts have kinda killed it if Raimann's knee works. Cowboys have a lot of upside but an insanely low floor... on like every pick. Falcons have done exceptionally well. Jets exceptionally well. Jaguars not getting pass catchers is kinda gross, but the two they got in the first I like I just expected a pivot to support Trevor at some point. Lions and Panthers played their cards well. Ravens killed it. Seahawks have actually done well, I keep expecting randoms and they all make sense minus they should have gotten a QB at some point during the crazy falls. Steelers is like the Cowboys boom or bust all over. Really like the Texans draft. Titans have done well.  

Just now, jrry32 said:

I'm stoked we got Kyren Williams. Perfect third down HB for our offense.

I had him as RB3 early on before he tested poorly. I think he'll do exceptionally well there and no one will care about the testing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm stoked we got Kyren Williams. Perfect third down HB for our offense.

I wanted Williams so bad - feels like the sort of satellite back that the Pats turn into a demon in the flats and out shallow to the LOS.

• Like 2