The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like Chadwick Boseman might not play Black Panther anymore.  Reportedly, asking for an insane amount of money for a multi picture deal.   I think something gets worked out, though.

Also, there might be a Hulk/Wolverine movie coming.  Im not excited for the future of the MCU at all, but that one excites me.

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Sounds like Chadwick Boseman might not play Black Panther anymore.  Reportedly, asking for an insane amount of money for a multi picture deal.   I think something gets worked out, though.

Also, there might be a Hulk/Wolverine movie coming.  Im not excited for the future of the MCU at all, but that one excites me.

Boseman thing is interesting, I have always thought that while the Black Panther movie was solid, it lacked because of his performance, so I would maybe be okay with him being replaced.

As for Hulk/Wolverine, wasn't that something that Ruffalo said he'd want to do in an interview, and that's about all we have on that, I believe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Boseman thing is interesting, I have always thought that while the Black Panther movie was solid, it lacked because of his performance, so I would maybe be okay with him being replaced.

As for Hulk/Wolverine, wasn't that something that Ruffalo said he'd want to do in an interview, and that's about all we have on that, I believe.

You may be right about Hulk/Wolverine.   I just heard it could be happening, but no idea where it came from.

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Might wanna tone down the excitement. Remember we don't have rampaging hulk, it's one arm professor hulk.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, August4th said:

they can upgrade from boseman tbh he's always been kinda meh to me tbh

Never thought he was anything special either, but unless an actor is truly terrible, usually fans dont like when an actor is replaced and it can hurt future films.

Being that he was at least decent, and alot of people liked Boseman and he would be one of the few returning actors from the "old" MCU, it could have an adverse effect if they lose him.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

its movies, they can discover how to have him recover

I don't think they're going back. I think they like balance among the heroes, and hulk was pretty all powerful before they toned him down. 

Lol.  All the talk of Wolverine/Hulk movie not being possible and y’all forgetting the next MCU movie is a prequel.  

Also, talking about a Hulk movie and a recast of Black Panther when Hulk was recast.

Black Panther has like zero personality.  He’s literally the easiest hero to have his own solo movie to recast.  

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Never thought he was anything special either, but unless an actor is truly terrible, usually fans dont like when an actor is replaced and it can hurt future films.

As much as I like Don Cheadle in other films, he never even came close to matching Terrence Howard as Rhodey.  

7 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

As much as I like Don Cheadle in other films, he never even came close to matching Terrence Howard as Rhodey.  

What all did Terrence Howard really bring to Rhodey in IM1 that was lost with Cheadle?  It's a supporting part that really has no memorable parts outside of how they affect the main characters.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast