The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Just my own comment.

I don't see Pedro as Reed Richards.  However, I can see some Doom in Pedro.

Said the same thing. Though sounds like Mads is rumored to be in talks for Doom, which is one of my top 3 dream castings (him, Leo or Dan Stevens), so I'm cool with it.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 11:36 AM, Acgott said:

I’m watching the animated X-Men and they did Beast so dirty. He’s in jail the whole first season.

It was done well though.   Mutants were hunted and jailed, and even when presented with the opportunity to escape, he doesn't take it.    Sets up his pacifistic character perfectly IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel announced and showed some footage from three animated shows. One was X-Men 97 which we already knew was coming. That has a 2024 release window. Then Eyes of Wakanda, following characters through the history of Wakanda, sounds interesting. And then Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (used to be Spider-Man: Freshman Year) about a Peter Parker Spider-Man in High School, the stills I've seen look fun, kind of an Archie comic style artwork.

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Marvel announced and showed some footage from three animated shows. One was X-Men 97 which we already knew was coming. That has a 2024 release window. Then Eyes of Wakanda, following characters through the history of Wakanda, sounds interesting. And then Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (used to be Spider-Man: Freshman Year) about a Peter Parker Spider-Man in High School, the stills I've seen look fun, kind of an Archie comic style artwork.

Animated is one way they can grow the fanbase for kids and keep adult fans happy with new material without making poorly-conceived live-action TV series.   The movies haven't been great, but the TV shows (with obvious exceptions like Loki, and IMO Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel were the only good series - WandaVision had so much promise, but MoM absolutely negated a lot of the setup & payoff we were supposed to get...ugh). 

On that note, the new S2 What If....man it looks dope.   

8 hours ago, BeaReylo said:

If Silver Surfer is gender swapped I will not see the FF movie.  If they want to add another female then just go with Nova or Juon an already existing silver surfer! If they mess up my all time favorite super-hero then I'm out!

https://www.dexerto.com/tv-movies/fantastic-four-rumored-gender-swap-silver-surfer-marvel-2386539/

2023.10.30-09.12-boundingintocomics-653f

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BeaReylo said:

If Silver Surfer is gender swapped I will not see the FF movie.  If they want to add another female then just go with Nova or Juon an already existing silver surfer! If they mess up my all time favorite super-hero then I'm out!

https://www.dexerto.com/tv-movies/fantastic-four-rumored-gender-swap-silver-surfer-marvel-2386539/

The reporting on that one is dodgey. Truly think someone heard “female herald” and just knew of Silver Surfer in that role.

That said I don’t HATE it, it doesn’t break the character like other swaps would. And I say this knowing Anya Taylor Joy is rumored to be in the role. Think she’d do great in that, and she’s a great get regardless. I’ll take her in the role over some of the actors that get tossed around.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The video, audio, and texts that got released as part of his trial did not help Jonathan Majors at all. I'd be surprised if he wasn't dropped now.

Will have to look into it more, the one video seemed to line up with his report…of him just running away from her. 

Hope they just recast, what Majors did was interesting with Kang…but there are plenty of others who they could get to step in.

57 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Will have to look into it more, the one video seemed to line up with his report…of him just running away from her. 

Hope they just recast, what Majors did was interesting with Kang…but there are plenty of others who they could get to step in.

He ran away after he picked her up and tossed her in the car. Hard to tell what happened after that, but looks like she's either hitting him or trying to get out while he's trying to keep her in the car.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast