The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

Ant Man Quantamania:   Love Rudd, and the first was okay...but 2 was one of the worst pre Endgame MCU movies, and overall, doesnt interest me.   Might catch it at some point.

Secret Invasion:  Know nothing about it.

Guardians 3:   similar to AntMan....love Pratt....thought Vol 2 was a average at best.   Should be decent, I guess.

Echo:  Huh.......huh................huh.....

Loki:  Couldnt get into this.   Zero interest.

Marvels:   Hard pass

Blade:  I had high hopes for this at one point.    Hoping its good, but not as optimistic.

IronHeart:   Dont know much

Agatha Harkness:   WandaVision was aight...but I have no interest in that character at all.

Daredevil:   is this new, or a continuation of the Netflix series?    Where is Punisher, damnit!!!!

Captain America:   I like the character and actor, but Im torn on this.   

Thunderbolts:   again...I know nothing.

Someone else said it perfectly....the MCU post Endgame feels like a bunch of sidequests after completing the main game.   Outside of Blade and MAYBE Guardians 3,  phase 5 looks worse than phase 4...on paper, anyway.

Gives me hope for Punisher not being tampered with in the MCU. Jon Bernthal did say he was only interested in doing it right, after all.

Or maybe even DareDevil: Born Again assuming it's a continuation of the Netflix series.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Gives me hope for Punisher not being tampered with in the MCU. Jon Bernthal did say he was only interested in doing it right, after all.

Maybe it's just because I hate the whole "zombie" thing as I feel it's been beat-to-death, but this doesn't interest me. 

10 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Maybe in one of the empty phase 6 slots we get Kree/Skrull War. Fingers crossed.

One will be Shang-chi, I would assume. Armor Wars probably one of those Fall 2024 spots.

Wonder if one of the Summer 2025 movies is X-men.

So Feige said there will be Thunderbolts members introduced leading up to that film

Any guesses?

FYc82fMX0AUHvxe?format=jpg&name=medium

Moonstone in The Marvels makes sense.

But do they intro Radioactive Man, Atlas, Mister Fear, Fixer, Mach-1, any other people who have been on those teams?
Reestablish Punisher and/or Electra and add them?

Bunch of options, including different people who've never been on the team.

As for the new yellow suit DareDevil, I was just thinking: it doesn't necessarily have to spell out a new DareDevil. It could well be the same DD as the Netflix series, Matt just decided to change the colors after the bad public perception Dex gave it in S3.

I mean, it quite possibly IS a new DareDevil played by Charlie Cox, I'm just saying they could go that route. It might also explain why it's the exact same suit, just with a slight change in color scheme.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:33 AM, THE DUKE said:

That Wakanda Forever teaser was gorgeous visually, and it's giving me some hope for the post Boseman storyline.

Rivaled the Avatar 2 trailer for me visually. Looks incredible. I'm a lot more excited for it after that trailer.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:20 PM, Bullet Club said:

Phase 5 is super hit and miss. They are cramming in so much stuff that I'm glad Phase 6 caps this garbage saga off. All aboard the Secret Wars train though.

I mean, knowing that Secret Wars is officially coming to end all of this, isn't them throwing more and more crap in just going to make that more fun and definitive?

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I mean, knowing that Secret Wars is officially coming to end all of this, isn't them throwing more and more crap in just going to make that more fun and definitive?

Not necessarily. If Secret Wars is one movie there is a finite amount of time to spend on things. Wasting it on throwaway characters would be a mismanagement of that time.

I'm extremely curious how they handle it. I've heard it speculated The Kang Dynasty is Part 1 and Secret Wars is part 2. I've heard it speculated that they will deal with mostly separate rosters for those two movies. I've heard it speculated that Secret Wars ends Phase 6 but will have sequel installments in the next Phase. 

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast